Dolphins 1st in Penalties in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 1st in Penalties in the NFL

My conspiracy theory is he is the closest defense guy to winning heisman and the ncaa wants it going to tua or burrow lol
Only other D player to win it was Charles Woodson back in the '90s, he would certainly be deserving but unfortunately, the NCAA has a problem with a Defensive player winning it for some odd reason.

Only other D player to win it was Charles Woodson back in the '90s, he would certainly be deserving but unfortunately, the NCAA has a problem with a Defensive player winning it for some odd reason.
I remember when woodson won over Peyton. There were riots within the football community. Ncaa will never allow that to happen again

Considering what is a penalty now this is impressive with a Rookie head coach and the roster we have.

I swear they just throw flag because you can review so much stuff and get it right but it makes the game so boring at times.

Probably should change the title to "The dolphins have the fewest penalties." The way you wrote it, it sounds like we have the most.

Probably should change the title to "The dolphins have the fewest penalties." The way you wrote it, it sounds like we have the most.
I suppose, technically, you are correct, but I think it was understood my everyone.

It has been a story line since the famous TNT wall in TC.

That’s not the play I’m referring to. I’m talking about the Buffalo game where he swung at the guy.
That site says Disqualification: A player is ejected from the game for committing a flagrant foul, including, but not limited to, throwing punches and making contact with the officials. The player must return to the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom