Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

Seems like a lot of these posts are obsolete before they are submitted? Or am I confused?

I hope to see Merritt, Render, and Tucker on the PS...

Merritt because 4.33 speed and a 49 inch vertical is worth developing.

Tucker is interesting to me because he can catch, play a few different positions, and block pretty well...

Render just because if Belicheck wanted him and Flores saw the same thing...I want to see it played out.

I see Travis Fulgham of the Eagles Phillip Dorsett of the Jags were released. That's two more wrs that teams at need at that position might pursue instead of claiming Merritt.

Last edited:
Greatly improved, on paper, with big FA signings…and their best secondary player is out 6 weeks. Not a formula I’m worried about.
That’s what I’ve been thinking. How often does it really pan out in the NFL when a franchise signs multiple FAs to big contracts in the same offseason? I can think of a lot of teams that went into the season with all sorts of hype after a similar offseason of spending only to flounder to a mediocre record.

I see Travis Fulgram of the Eagles Phillip Dorsett of the Jags were released. That's two more wrs that teams at need at that position might pursue instead of claiming Merritt.
Fulgham was their leading receiver last year!

and won me a fantasy football game!

and people here b!tching and moaning about merritt and perry, lololol.

Travis Fulgham can't make the team or get traded, folks!!

I am glad Iggy made the cut. I hope that means he can develop rather than they just kept a prior 1st round pick.

He's going to pick up someone. He does it every year
Yup!!! They pick before Miami in the waiver claim process. I expect at least one Dolphin to be claimed by New England. Perhaps more?

I wonder if anyone has ever told a team, they refuse to give intel or playbook info on their former team.

Back
Top Bottom