Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

Jones couldn't beat out Tua for the two years they were at Bama together, to a point where Saban was so desperate to get Tua back, he played him half injured and in the end that was very costly.Talent wise it's not close, despite the season Jones had last year.
OK, that's relevant to my statement how?

So to be clear, if tou're keeping 5 or 6 cbs and you 3rd cb was and udfa and your 4th cb was a highly drafted young player, you would cut the the young player even if you thought he was a good prospect, but currently behind the udfa?
Well what I think and what u think doesnt go into team decisions on who they go keep or let go. So let this conversation ago.u beating dead horse

Anyone have a link to the current 53?

I'm disappointed Griffin was cut. Obviously practice is different than game action but he seemed like he really wanted to be here. I liked his energy a lot.
In the Club 53 prediction I posted a complete depth chart with cuts and PUP.

The numbers I cited are factual, as were yours. A 34% first round pick pro bowl rate over the past 10 years does not mean that there couldn’t be a 58% first round pro bowl rate in 2019.

Id imagine it varies wildly by position as well. For instance a top LT is generally safer and probably has a higher % chance of being a pro bowler than a WR or TE.

Have you looked by position at all?

Everything. Bad work ethic. Bad in the locker room. Lazy on the field.

There is nothing good about Wilson other than size. Go look at his tape last year. It was laughable.
For the record, he called out his head coach who lied about a tragic event and included his team in that lie. Marvin Wilson was the spokesperson for that team.

His tape last year? We can watch Florida State's tape (coaches to cheerleaders) from last year and get the same response. What about the year before that when he had a first round/second round grade?

If you don't like him because he called a lying-a**ed liar a lying-a**ed liar then say that. Don't make up narratives that don't fit his talent. Is he a star in the making? Probably not. Is he an UDFA to be passed around like a 5th of rum...probably not.

There are two waves we are about to encounter.

The first wave is people who were cut today.

The second wave is people who made their teams' 53 man roster, but have to get cut if their team signs anyone.

There are sure to be good prospects in both groups, but the latter group always interests me most.

I wonder if we are pretty much set, if we're looking to grab a guy or two, or we really shake up the end of our roster.

Congratulations to both, Robert Jones and Artrillian Williams for making the team. Hope you fulfill your dreams and make a name for yourselves as part of the Miami Dolphins. Good Luck.
It’s both a tribute to them and also to Grier who saw their talent.

Back
Top Bottom