Dolphins 4/24 On 3rd Down This Preseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 4/24 On 3rd Down This Preseason

Personally I think Bridgewater is just a better QB than Tannehill. Tannehill has been the face of a trash football team for 7 years. His name and uninspired football run synonymous.

Yup Teddy Bridgewater is awesome. Love all the great 4000+ yard 30+ TD seasons he has had with his multiple playoff wins. LOL. What exactly has Bridgewater done other than ride a team with a top notch defense and running game to the playoffs one year only to crap the bed in that game. Let's see if he can win the starting job on the Jets and take a less talented team to the playoffs before annointing him the next Rodgers or Brady. People crap on Tannehill and this team then hype up guys like Teddy Bridgewater. Have to love these forums.

Personally I think Bridgewater is just a better QB than Tannehill. Tannehill has been the face of a trash football team for 7 years. His name and uninspired football run synonymous.
6 years. Played in 5. Again people counting a 7th season that has yet to be played. Simple math people.

Tannehill has done that in real NFL games not just a glorified practice like Allen. Lets see how Allen and Darnold do against NFL defenses game planning for them. Have to love all this preseason hype and moaning.

Of course keep laughing all the way down
Yup Teddy Bridgewater is awesome. Love all the great 4000+ yard 30+ TD seasons he has had with his multiple playoff wins. LOL. What exactly has Bridgewater done other than ride a team with a top notch defense and running game to the playoffs one year only to crap the bed in that game. Let's see if he can win the starting job on the Jets and take a less talented team to the playoffs before annointing him the next Rodgers or Brady. People crap on Tannehill and this team then hype up guys like Teddy Bridgewater. Have to love these forums.

Yes of course when all else fails blame the forum for Tannehill being a very average QB it’s out fault now!

Tannehill has done that in real NFL games not just a glorified practice like Allen. Lets see how Allen and Darnold do against NFL defenses game planning for them. Have to love all this preseason hype and moaning.

You’re right those guys can never live up to the Tannehill in your mind. Keep thinking big

Of course keep laughing all the way down

Yes of course when all else fails blame the forum for Tannehill being a very average QB it’s out fault now!

I am laughing at you hyping Bridgewater up as if he has proved to be superior to Tannehill when he has not. We will see if Bridgewater is even a starting QB for any team in 2018. Keep on crapping on our team though if that makes you feel better. Can't wait for the real games to start.

You’re right those guys can never live up to the Tannehill in your mind. Keep thinking big

Let them prove it on the field for at least a season before hyping them up before they have even done squat just so you can crap on Tannehill.

Let them prove it on the field for at least a season before hyping them up before they have even done squat just so you can crap on Tannehill.

All I said was I saw Allen make a play I never have seen Tannehill make. Chill

I am laughing at you hyping Bridgewater up as if he has proved to be superior to Tannehill when he has not. We will see if Bridgewater is even a starting QB for any team in 2018. Keep on crapping on our team though if that makes you feel better. Can't wait for the real games to start.

Bridgewater can ball and has been winning since college and it was transitioning to his pro game. Tannehill well we have seen a lot of him and I’m not sold. I’m glad you are though that makes me feel better maybe I’m just crazy I guess

Bridgewater can ball and has been winning since college and it was transitioning to his pro game. Tannehill well we have seen a lot of him and I’m not sold. I’m glad you are though that makes me feel better maybe I’m just crazy I guess

I haven't seen enough of Bridgewater in the NFL to say that he is any better than Tannehill. He had one decent year on a good Vikings team but played awful in that playoff game. The knee injury really cost him some valuable playing time. Much like Tannehill's injury cost him a shot of playing in a playoff game and building on the improvements he made in 2016 when he missed all of 2017. I am going to give Gase and Tannehill 2018 to prove what they can do. I think some of the weaknesses on D could hold the team back but overall I think this defense is more talented than the one they had in 2016.

I am not trying to hate on Bridgewater either. Hopefully he gets a shot on another team as a starting QB. Just won't root for him when he is playing for the Jets.

4/24 AND, how many touchdowns so far?

THIS TEAMS MAIN ISSUE IS SCORING.

Has been for years. We just can't put it in the end zone.

100% agree!!!!!!!!!
And sadly, as much as I like Gase, it is his goddamn fault.

"Bridgewater can ball"

Oh, like that utterly amazing 14 TD season high he's had in the NFL? Man, what a baller.

It's hilarious that Tannehill goes 14/17 and then when the team gets penalties that force them into 3rd and 15+, it's Tannehill's fault for getting there.

****ing hell this forum makes me laugh.

And it's preseason nonetheless. We should definitely be going the extra mile in the preseason to make sure Tannehill is taking 42-step drops and throwing 80 yard bombs on every play.

Offensive holding? Tannehill's fault.

RB tackled for -5 yards on 2nd down? Tannehill's fault.

McCaffery runs for a 70 yard TD? Tannehill's fault.

It's hilarious that Tannehill goes 14/17 and then when the team gets penalties that force them into 3rd and 15+, it's Tannehill's fault for getting there.

****ing hell this forum makes me laugh.

And it's preseason nonetheless. We should definitely be going the extra mile in the preseason to make sure Tannehill is taking 42-step drops and throwing 80 yard bombs on every play.

Offensive holding? Tannehill's fault.

RB tackled for -5 yards on 2nd down? Tannehill's fault.

McCaffery runs for a 70 yard TD? Tannehill's fault.

You love making this all about Tannehill. The whole everything is Tannehill’s fault has gotten real oI’d.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom