Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games

The Jets and Dolphins are quite similar in fanbase size, attendance, and merchandise sales. If the league favors the Jets, itā€™s because the Aaron Rodgers hype is possibly short-term so theyā€™ll capitalize as much as possible.

KC will be more used to the cold when we go "across the pond" in November. Jest game in the cold so we'll see them in September in the 1:00 PM heat.

Average temp in Frankfort in Oct is ~ 60. Nov is 45<>50. With a little luck, it may not be too bad.

I'm grateful to have primetime games, but why does Miami always have away primetime games? I noticed we never get any home primetime games at all

I'll never buy into the "travel" from Miami to the Northeast US as a factor. It's a 2 hour flight. If that is the competitive advantage that makes the difference, we never deserved to win to begin with cuz we're soft af.

I'm grateful to have primetime games, but why does Miami always have away primetime games? I noticed we never get any home primetime games at all

The Steelers played in Miami last year on SNF. The GB played in Miami on Christmas Day, too, a national primetime game (since no other game during that slot).

The year prior, ā€˜21, Ravens played Miami on TNF.

Last edited:
Why would you want them at home? We have a massive advantage at 1pm on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom