Dolphins and Bills have no hope... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Bills have no hope...

Originally posted by inFINSible

:roflmao: Keep him dancing!!
you guys are a trip...I'm doing you a favor by preparing you for what's to come...
Come December you will all be a buncha whiney bitches again :lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you guys are a trip...I'm doing you a favor by preparing you for what's to come...
Come December you will all be a buncha whiney bitches again :lol:

Even if that were the case which it wont be. We still lasted in contention a whole lot longer than you guys did. LOL!!!!

The Phins have themselves in a serious hole. They are going to have to go 5-3 to have any chance of seeing the wildcard. That's a pretty tall order, considering the opponents left on the schedule. I hate to throw in the towel on the NE but let's get real. It will take nothing short of a miracle to win what will be a night game in Foxboro in Dec. They need to come away with a win this week to make a statement that they are not going away. It's all on the o-line this Sunday and every one from now on. In don't see a Superbowl win but they still have shot at the AFC championship game.

As for the Jills, unless Willis McGayhee turns into the new OJ in his first game, you can mail in the rest of the season. There's no way Beldsoe can carry them for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by templarwd

As for the Jills, unless Willis McGayhee turns into the new OJ in his first game, you can mail in the rest of the season. There's no way Beldsoe can carry them for the rest of the season.

Our rb is not the problem. Henry has been running over 100 when the coaches decide to run him.

Back
Top Bottom