Dolphins and Bills have no hope... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Bills have no hope...

Originally posted by zachseau13

Ducking the issue CW.

The issue was heart.

The Bills have none, as evidenced by their blowout losses.

The Dolphins have been competitive in every game this season.

So again, set your own house in order before you start talking about the Fins heart.
you have a chance to grab a stranglehold on the division by beating the pats at home and improving to 3-0 in the division....but you choked--no heart:rolleyes:
I'm not saying the Bills have it, they don't, and neither do the gutless Miami Dolphins

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you have a chance to grab a stranglehold on the division by beating the pats at home and improving to 3-0 in the division....but you choked--no heart:rolleyes:
I'm not saying the Bills have it, they don't, and neither do the gutless Miami Dolphins

The team driving the length of the field at the end of the game and then again in overtime showed heart.

The kicker missing a chip shot FG does not reflect on the team's heart.

Try to think before you post.

The team driving the length of the field at the end of the game and then again in overtime showed heart.

The kicker missing a chip shot FG does not reflect on the team's heart.

Try to think before you post.
was it luck last year too when they snatch that W from ya?...no, you far outweigh them in talent, but don't get the job done. Excuses, excuses:rolleyes:

was it luck last year too when they snatch that W from ya?...no, you far outweigh them in talent, but don't get the job done. Excuses, excuses:rolleyes:

Ducking the issue again.

You said the Fins have no heart this year.

Don't bring up last year or 1972 or the Protestant Reformation.

The issue is the Dolphins heart this year.

They have been competitive in every game this year.

The Bills have been blown out repeatedly.

The two teams can not be compared in terms of heart.

Ducking the issue again.

You said the Fins have no heart this year.

Don't bring up last year or 1972 or the Protestant Reformation.

The issue is the Dolphins heart this year.

They have been competitive in every game this year.

The Bills have been blown out repeatedly.

The two teams can not be compared in terms of heart.
zachseau, when it comes to the Dolphins having no heart, I don't mean just this year, i mean the whole Wannstedt regime...Your team is gutless under him...and what makes you think that will change...you are already looking at 5-4 next week:lol:

sorry fellas...Belichick just coached his way to another improbable win...how bout that ballsy safety call?...this is just disgusting...Patriots have the east locked up....those ****ers just dont lose

You are absolutely right. The Bills and the Dolphins have as much talent as the Pats (except the Dolphins OL is so bad, so unbelievably bad, I might have to take that back). The difference between the three teams is Belichick and his coaches.

They simply out coach other teams. We have outplayed them several times through the years - like our last game last year - only to be out coached.

zachseau, when it comes to the Dolphins having no heart, I don't mean just this year,

Again, what is your evidence that the Dolphins have no heart this year?

They are 5-3 and have been competitive in their three losses.

You made the statement, now try to back it up instead of continually ducking it.

Please show us how a lack of heart has caused Miami's three losses.

zachseau, when it comes to the Dolphins having no heart, I don't mean just this year, i mean the whole Wannstedt regime...Your team is gutless under him...and what makes you think that will change...you are already looking at 5-4 next week:lol:

Actually, the defense has heart. What they don't have is an offense to do SOMETHING to win when the D is not utterly stomping the opponents. Our D has done great at not giving up points. They gave up two TD's to one of the best offenses in the league.

It's the coach that is the problem, not the players (other than a highly OFFENSIVE offensive line). Exchange out 2 or 3 OL on this team and replace the head coach with a guy like a Cowher or a Parcells - and this team is great.

Again, what is your evidence that the Dolphins have no heart this year?

They are 5-3 and have been competitive in their three losses.

You made the statement, now try to back it up instead of continually ducking it.

Please show us how a lack of heart has caused Miami's three losses.
not getting the job done against inferior teams(texans, patriots)...are you blind?

not getting the job done against inferior teams(texans, patriots)...are you blind?

You still have not tied the losses to a lack of heart.

In the NFL teams lose to inferior teams all of the time. They lose for many different reasons. An educated observer of the Texans and Patriots losses probably would not attribute the losses to heart.

Certainly, I do not.

Please tell us how you attribute those losses to a lack of heart. Some specific in-game examples would be great.

You still have not tied the losses to a lack of heart.

In the NFL teams lose to inferior teams all of the time. They lose for many different reasons. An educated observer of the Texans and Patriots losses probably would not attribute the losses to heart.

Certainly, I do not.

Please tell us how you attribute those losses to a lack of heart. Some specific in-game examples would be great.
Examples?...."See you after practice"...yeah, Wanny had that team ready to play:lol:

Examples?...."See you after practice"...yeah, Wanny had that team ready to play:lol:

Again, how would that relate to "heart". The quote you reference would back up your argument if you claimed that the Fins were overconfident or arrogant.

You have yet to provide a single example of this year's Fins lacking heart.

Originally posted by ZOD
Zod's newest prediction.....(Hey I'm 3-1...Why not?)

The Pat's will begin their collapse in the near future.

you have a point about the Pats upcomming Collapse...
after the bye week the Pats get BIG Ted W .back,Ted Johnson
back,Willie McGinest and Ty Law at 100%,David Patten,Mike
Cloud,Wilbert Brown,Richard Seymour,Troy Brown and
Cherry back..there are more (its hard to keep track)

"the Pats collapse starts in the near future":lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry ZOD but the Pats are not the fins

Again, how would that relate to "heart". The quote you reference would back up your argument if you claimed that the Fins were overconfident or arrogant.

You have yet to provide a single example of this year's Fins lacking heart.

:roflmao: Keep him dancing!!

Back
Top Bottom