Dolphins and Bills have no hope... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Bills have no hope...

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

Oh you mean BILLS aka Boy I Love Losing Superbowls? :lol: Well, my team hasn't been there since the 80's so what can I say? The only one you had a shot at was the Giants. NOBODY from the AFC was gonna beat Dallas back then, or the 'Skins, so the Bills get my respect for that, even though I still hate them. Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, "Thurmal" Thomas, Jim Kelly...screw 'em all. Well, I love Scott "Norwouldn't" though. :lol: I think he's still in the witness protection program.
wow...you actually give that team props?..you're in the minority, and much obliged to you....yes, the giant SB was the one we should've won...the others we were heavy underdogs, and rightfully so.

The Giants were no slouch either...they were 13-3, started 10-0 that year....but we still should've beat them...best coached game i've ever seen by any coach(parcells).

The Redskins started 11-0 in 91-92, finished 14-2, and petty much killed everyone they faced--no team would've beat them that year.
Cowboys of 92-94 faced their toughest competition against the niners in those championship games...no AFC team had a chance against them

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
wow...you actually give that team props?..you're in the minority, and much obliged to you....yes, the giant SB was the one we should've won...the others we were heavy underdogs, and rightfully so.

The Giants were no slouch either...they were 13-3, started 10-0 that year....but we still should've beat them...best coached game i've ever seen by any coach(parcells).

The Redskins started 11-0 in 91-92, finished 14-2, and petty much killed everyone they faced--no team would've beat them that year.
Cowboys of 92-94 faced their toughest competition against the niners in those championship games...no AFC team had a chance against them

Yeah of course I give them props for that. I can't stand fans who are so blind that they can't be objectvie. But you're right, nobody was gonna beat that Dallas O...Aikman, Irvin, Harper, Novajeck, the whole O Line, the Moose....OMG that was a team right there.

That Bills vs Giants SB was one of the best ever. I still remember that crucial 3rd and long that Mark Ingram converted juking one defender after the other.

yeah..Norwood takes a lot of blame for that superbowl, but our defense cost us big time as well...how many 3rd and longs did they convert that game?..must've been atleast 10

congrats on your team...I'm gonna go to the Mall today and ask Santa for Belichick:lol:

If that ever happened his first move as a HC is to cut Drew and Milloy.

Dolphins field a competitive team every week?...i don't think so

Competitive my a$$ :lol:

When I said the Dolphins field a competitive team every week that referred to this season. Why are you talking about history in the middle of the season?

We are half way through the season. Look up the standings at the mid-way point last year. You might be suprised what you see.

Originally posted by justafan

If that ever happened his first move as a HC is to cut Drew and Milloy.

;)

Maybe he can sucker the Cards into giving up a 1st for him.

:D

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
We are half way through the season. Look up the standings You might be suprised what you see.

The bills aren't gonna go 3-13:cry:

Originally posted by zachseau13

When I said the Dolphins field a competitive team every week that referred to this season. Why are you talking about history in the middle of the season?
because your team is "history" again...you just haven't realized it yet. The sooner you come to grips with it, the easier you will take it when the time comes:rolleyes:

The Dolphins are stuck in the black hole of being good, but not good enough.

Same very year.

I see this message board and it is the same thing as last year.

Dolphins need leaders in the worst way.

I dont think the Pat's have any bragging right here I mean it takes two missed field goals for an OT win. Come on do you really think your that much better?

Just be happy you got lucky!!!!!

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
I dont think the Pat's have any bragging right here I mean it takes two missed field goals for an OT win. Come on do you really think your that much better?

Just be happy you got lucky!!!!!
i think it's time to drop the "lucky" talk...they've been winning this wayy for 3 years now...luck doesnt run that long

because your team is "history" again...you just haven't realized it yet. The sooner you come to grips with it, the easier you will take it when the time comes:rolleyes:

Ducking the issue CW.

The issue was heart.

The Bills have none, as evidenced by their blowout losses.

The Dolphins have been competitive in every game this season.

So again, set your own house in order before you start talking about the Fins heart.

Back
Top Bottom