Dolphins and Bills have no hope... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Bills have no hope...

Though I don't agree that the division is a lock for the Pats, I don't think CW is trying to put our team down. He has his right to an opinion just as we all do.

The bills and fins could be tied for second place in the AFCE after this weekend. We can beat the Cowboys. You guys have a tougher team to face. When the bills are good , they are good. When they suck, they really suck.

I think after this bye week , we will come out hot again. At what point do we become cold due to coaching? I don't know.

Like I stated before the start of the season, the Pats are the team to beat because of Bellichick.

RW seems to have an out of gas. I doubt he'll even finish top 5 rb at the end of the season.

My prediction, he bills snag the wild card spot from the fins. No smack intended.

THE PATS ARE COASTING BY ON LUCK, NOT TALENT, WE CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE BECAUSE OF OUR O-LINE. IF THEY CAN PICK IT UP WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TEAM. GIVE OUR QB SOME TIME TO THROW AND OPEN UP SOME GAPS FOR RW TO RUN, AND OUR DEFENSE WILL DO THE REST, WE COULD WIN IT ALL. BUT IT SEEMS AS IF NOT ALL THE PLAYERS ARE ON THE SAME PAGE, AND NOT MOTIVATED ENOUGH. WE CANNOT DEPEND ON OTHER TEAMS IN THE DIVISION TO LOSE, WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OURSELVES, WE HAVE A TOUGH SCHEDULE AHEAD OF US, LET'S WORRY ABOUT THAT AND NOT ABOUT THE PAST GAMES. WE'RE 5-3 NOT 1-5, SO LET'S GET BEHIND OUR TEAM.:angry:

Originally posted by zachseau13
This has been CW's MO for the past couple of weeks.

After he finally crawled out from hiding virtually every post is the following

" Yes Buffalo sucks but so does Miami".

Sorry pal, but we did not lose 38-5 or 30-6 to the stinkin Jets. Win or lose we field a competitive team every week
"Win or lose we field a competitive team every week "

I could be very mean here but I won't:lol:
and you know what I mean;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

How could a Bills fan be mean?

Threaten to lose by 25 instead of 33?

Get your own house in order.

Zod's newest prediction.....(Hey I'm 3-1...Why not?)

The Pat's will begin their collapse in the near future.

I'm naive to that one. What do you mean?

look up:)

Come on now you had to really dig in the crates to pull that one out your a** :lol: Let's talk about how the Jets and KC pushed your sh*t in. :D

I like your sense of humor though. It's more fun trash-talking w/ a Bills fan. :)

Did you really have to bring back those old nighttmares CW? I'm sleeping with a flashlight tonight. :escape:

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

Come on now you had to really dig in the crates to pull that one out your a** :lol: Let's talk about how the Jets and KC pushed your sh*t in. :D

I like your sense of humor though. It's more fun trash-talking w/ a Bills fan. :)
no...i could go with 27-0 and 20-3 as more recent history...or both Dolphin-Bill games last year;) ...and believe me, I'd rather lose by 33 points at Arrowhead, to the best team in the league, then to lose by 1 at home to the Texans:lol:

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG
Did you really have to bring back those old nighttmares CW? I'm sleeping with a flashlight tonight. :escape:
I'm surprised you havent used the superbowl comebacks yet:lol:

no...i could go with 27-0 and 20-3 as more recent history...or both Dolphin-Bill games last year;) ...and believe me, I'd rather lose by 33 points at Arrowhead, to the best team in the league, then to lose by 1 at home to the Texans:lol:

Either can be easily explained though. Phins were caught looking ahead, and KC is just better. I'm glad we don't play KC this year. :whew:

I'm surprised you havent used the superbowl comebacks yet:lol:

Oh you mean BILLS aka Boy I Love Losing Superbowls? :lol: Well, my team hasn't been there since the 80's so what can I say? The only one you had a shot at was the Giants. NOBODY from the AFC was gonna beat Dallas back then, or the 'Skins, so the Bills get my respect for that, even though I still hate them. Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, "Thurmal" Thomas, Jim Kelly...screw 'em all. Well, I love Scott "Norwouldn't" though. :lol: I think he's still in the witness protection program.

Back
Top Bottom