Dolphins and Jeno James working out deal / VERY CLOSE!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Jeno James working out deal / VERY CLOSE!!

Sorry guys been away....did Woody sign with someone else?

Geeze I hope they're working on a few things as I'm getting that sick feeling:eek:

Originally posted by tofishfan
Sorry guys been away....did Woody sign with someone else?

Geeze I hope they're working on a few things as I'm getting that sick feeling:eek:

He's supposedly closer to signing with Detroit than us, but we're finalizing a deal with Jeno James as we speak(could be done already, who knows?).

Apparently Woody isn't very bright. The Lions have been a doormat for a long, long time now...while Miami has had a winning record every year. Why in the hell would he prefer to go there? Doesn't say much for the Dolphins organization if players would rather go to losers than Miami. I guess the Fins got outbid...AGAIN!

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
Apparently Woody isn't very bright. The Lions have been a doormat for a long, long time now...while Miami has had a winning record every year. Why in the hell would he prefer to go there? Doesn't say much for the Dolphins organization if players would rather go to losers than Miami. I guess the Fins got outbid...AGAIN!
why would a former first round pick of the 2x SB champs who went to BC want to leave :confused: :hmmm:

It does make you wonder, there was a time when everyone raved about playing in Miami....now not even Dan wants to stick around:(

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

I may be the first to say this, and it may shock you guys but.. I absolutely love the future of the Lions. They look like a very promising team in the future. They're also looking at Darrell Jackson, and are the front-runners for Ahmed Plummer. Harrington to Rogers/Jackson/Hakim? That's lethal. They have also brought in Garrison Hearst who's up there now, but will definately look at RB's in the 2nd round especially. Now add Woody to that line and beef it up, and I expect Jeff Backus to be more of a player this year. Also, that "terrible" former defense is starting to look like a good one down the road. The tandem of Bly/Plummer with possibly Sean Taylor teaming up with Brian Walker(he had a bad year, I know)? The Boss will be a Pro Bowler sooner than later too, and I think Rogers will follow him.

Lions = my #2 team :up:

Originally posted by tofishfan
It does make you wonder, there was a time when everyone raved about playing in Miami....now not even Dan wants to stick around:(

I don't even think Dan would've stuck around if he was a Pat all of his career instead of a Fin with this legacy, and winded up in their FO. He truly wants time for his family and he loves his job at CBS.

Originally posted by dolphan39
why would a former first round pick of the 2x SB champs who went to BC want to leave :confused: :hmmm:

He didn't want to leave...New England simply has a philosophy about contracts. It was widely reported than he prefered to stay there.

I think getting Tait is more important than getting Woody. remember this too, rueben Brown is out there. plus we have a list of 2 and 3rd tier guys added. I am very weary of expensive Linemen unless they are big LT. Yates is very capable IMO but i see us drafting a couple of linemen too.

yeah, and then we'll hear the spiel about how 'well, we looked at the boards and we decided on so and so cuz we felt that they were the best available option that could come right on in and contribute that was within our budget'.........sounds like an Eddie Moore PR......btw I hope he gets to play next season and turns out to be a good pick....(bit off topic I know)...

Originally posted by jbond
yeah, and then we'll hear the spiel about how 'well, we looked at the boards and we decided on so and so cuz we felt that they were the best available option that could come right on in and contribute that was within our budget'.........sounds like an Eddie Moore PR......btw I hope he gets to play next season and turns out to be a good pick....(bit off topic I know)...

sounds like your describing wanny.

Jeno James will be an excellent move.He will be cheaper than Woody and he is gettign better.Now this guy will clear the way for Ricky Williams.

Kudos to Rick...

Well, I've been at work all nite and I see that Woddy might be gone nut I'm happy to get James.I'd also be happy to get Tait but still can't believe that KC wouldn't match.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom