Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins

icephinfan

Dolphins Fan!!!
Reaction score
Espnews John Clayton says the Dolphins and Ravens are trying to land Kerry Collins as a backup QB. Would we like to see Collins as our new backup?

Hell yes but he'd prefer to go to the Ravens where he will have a REAL chance to start beyond week 2? 3? (or whenever Culpepper will be back)

chdoyle said:
Hell yes but he'd prefer to go to the Ravens where he will have a REAL chance to start beyond week 2? 3? (or whenever Culpepper will be back)

Yeah plus he would be reunited with Jim Fassell

Collins would be a great backup. You can't beat his game experience. He also has several playoff/big game appearances.

I would love to have Collins be our backup QB, but I think he will go to the Ravens because Fassell has coached him and he has a chance at being their starter.

Collins does still have a strong arm, I just hope he will take a backup role, just so we don't get Maddox.

Nice!!!

This would be a GREAT move for the backup spot. The only downside is it may signal the end of our bid for Arrington's services.

Collins would be a nice pickup, but like the previous posters mentioned he will probably lean toward the ravens where he has a better chance to start.

Dude, we aren't going to draft Vince Young anyway. It's all a smokescreen to drive up interest among other teams for first-rounders that the Fins should have no logical interest in.

If the Fins draft a QB at all, it'll be on the second day. A good QB that isn't getting much notice but has excellent skills in the one from Montana. He has all kinds of ability, but nobody's paying him any attention because his school isn't from a "real" conference.

ckparrothead said:
Nice!!!

This would be a GREAT move for the backup spot. The only downside is it may signal the end of our bid for Arrington's services.

Actually no, Clayton said we are looking to sign both guys.

Back
Top Bottom