Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins

I would much rather have kerry collins than joey harrington or tommy maddox as a backup...i think that he'll probably go to the ravens because he'd definately have a chance to start and he'd be reunited with jim fassel...i hope we can get him because he is a starting caliber qb and the best backup for culpepper...

Yeah, would welcome Collins with open arms as long as the hit isnt too much.

great pickup would be amazingly good backup although i would think baltimore soumds like a better deal for him

icephinfan said:
Actually no, Clayton said we are looking to sign both guys.

Will believe it when I see it. Collins isn't going to sign for peanuts even if he is just a backup.

the only thing I worry about with Baltimore is that along with the reuniting with Fassel thing, they may also entice Collins by telling him that he has the opportunity to compete with Boller for the starting gig...:tongue:

ckparrothead said:
Will believe it when I see it. Collins isn't going to sign for peanuts even if he is just a backup.

Just repeating what he said, but I agree with you.

I am not too thrilled about the prospects of Kerry (aka SCARY ) Collins being in Miami. Sorry, I have ssen enough of him in Oakland to know that he holds onto the ball too long, can't move around the pocket and makes bad decisions in crunch time.

He had the most talented wide receiving corps in the league last year and underachieved. It would concernme that he would need to learn a new offense with new personell with still a suspect line.

Samphin said:
I am not too thrilled about the prospects of Kerry (aka SCARY ) Collins being in Miami. Sorry, I have ssen enough of him in Oakland to know that he holds onto the ball too long, can't move around the pocket and makes bad decisions in crunch time.

He had the most talented wide receiving corps in the league last year and underachieved. It would concernme that he would need to learn a new offense with new personell with still a suspect line.

so you're saying you'd rather have Maddox or Harrington over Collins because Kerry holds onto the ball too long, not very mobile and makes questionable decisions...hmmmm...:confused:

our options are running out, and I'd glady take Collins in a second..

I would love to have Collins as our back-up but i dont think its going to happen.

Please no Kerry Collins!! At least with Harrington there MIGHT be an upside (Detroit was such a mess how could you tell) or Maddox you know what you are getting under Mularkey (he played his best). Collins is no better than a backup. I'd rather have a guy with an upside if possible.

Has Fiedler recovered from his injury?:eek: :eek: :eek:

to reiterate a couple earlier posts...i really doubt collins passes up the chance to fight for a starter spot with the ravens for us...

God. Kerry Collins, Tommy Maddox, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington; the procession of bums through our clubhouse this year has been really depressing.

Gone are the dreams of Jay Cutler, Drew Brees or even Patrick Ramsey. Oh well...

Tailgun said:
God. Kerry Collins, Tommy Maddox, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington; the procession of bums through our clubhouse this year has been really depressing.

you're actually calling Daunte a bum :rolleyes2 ..please refer to the Culpepper Manifesto...thankyou

here I'll even be nice enough and provide you a link:

http://www.finheaven.com/content/view/253/37/

Back
Top Bottom