Dolphins And The ESPN Top FA Rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And The ESPN Top FA Rankings

my theory is that Ross wants to be PC and not fire a GM who happens to be a minority member. That's the only thing I can think of cause Grier has been a part of this team for over 20 years and yet this team hasn’t won one single playoff game......his duties have changed over the years but he's been here for over 20 years......coaches have changed, players have changed but we continue to lose and he's been the constant
I think Ross has already made a case of being diverse in the Dolphins Organization. Aside from his coaching hires and GM, he also had a woman in the high level executive position (Dawn Aponte) making decisions. I don't think he has anything to prove in that regard.

I think Ross has already made a case of being diverse in the Dolphins Organization. Aside from his coaching hires and GM, he also had a woman in the high level executive position (Dawn Aponte) making decisions. I don't think he has anything to prove in that regard.
I agree but I think in his mind, he thinks he does

btw, AVG would be my priority with Chubb not coming back till December and Phillips might not be ready for week one we'll really need AVG

Agree, but Chubb and JP on the field helped him

Agree, but Chubb and JP on the field helped him
it did to have one of those on the other side but when Phillips got hurt AVG still played great...the problem is Chubb will miss at least 2 and half to 3 months on the season so you need someone on the other side from Phillips

Back
Top Bottom