Dolphins appear to be looking to upgrade Center in this year's draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins appear to be looking to upgrade Center in this year's draft

We probably have more info on Lindstrom than most. If we take him then I think his odds of making the roster are decent. I didn't have any draft pick supplanting Deiter this year. I like Deiter and think he'll be a solid to good starter for us this year. But we need a back-up C.
Yes, we do have the inside info, but that could be either positive or negative.

Wide receiver after 2 starting wr in Free agency plus a couple of others they brought in. Come on. And this edge rusher from Cal not much on the bone. IMO after watching many of Grier's drafts after the first 3 rounds it's a dart board and cannon fodder. His first 3 rounds he chokes a bit to. I will give credit for trade value but scouting he is definitely in the bottom half.

The Cal pick might be soneone McD was watching over the last couple years. By the time you get to the late rounds, the pickings are slim.

The Cal pick might be soneone McD was watching over the last couple years. By the time you get to the late rounds, the pickings are slim.
That, and it kind of makes sense when you consider LB is one of the spots where a late rounder might have a shot at actually making the roster.

Back
Top Bottom