Dolphins Aquisitions: What Are Your Greatest Hits And Misses? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Aquisitions: What Are Your Greatest Hits And Misses?

This thread brings back a lot of bad memories. Culpepper was an exciting time for sure, for a couple of games. When he came back and beat us with whatever team, that was another kick in the teeth.

This thread brings back a lot of bad memories. Culpepper was an exciting time for sure, for a couple of games. When he came back and beat us with whatever team, that was another kick in the teeth.
Raiders in 2007. They ran all over us that day. I know—I was there.

Shula was crucified initially for “reaching” for Tim Bowens. I didn’t really have an opinion about Bowens at the time, but he was quickly a hit.
I stood next to Tim at a party once and let me tell you, that is one large fella. I’m 6,5” 245lbs and he made me look like I was anorexic.

Im gonna go off script a little and skip over the obvious big hits/misses. Hits: Davone Bess, undrafted our of Hawaii had 5 extremely productive years for us, unfortunately his career went downhill quickly but still great value for an undrafted player, Yeremiah Bell in round 6 really quality player great value, Cam Wake another undrafted player from CFL gotta be one of the all time NFL steals, RBs I can’t name just one but we’ve had some real luck with RBs post Ronnie/Ricky, buying low on Reggie Bush getting good years out of him, replacing him with Lamar Miller in round 4, Replacing him with Jay Ajayi in round 5, Replacing him With Drake in round 3 all solid value. Biggest Misses: Jonathan Martin not much else needs to be said that name makes me sick, Vontae Davis man was he a player I was hoping would drop to us in the draft and he actually did and we drafted him and I had huge hopes for him and Sean Smith never really planned out both had okay careers once they left here. Dion Jordan definitely high up on the list, but Gibril Wilson another big free agent signing that I was excited for he had some big time numbers and was terrible for us and cut after 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom