Dolphins Are A Fraud | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are A Fraud

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
I don't post negative threads but this game was a huge game in my mind to see if we finally have become a team that deserves respect.. We haven't had that since the 90s.

And this game has proven that we are still a fraud team that beats bad teams but cannot beat playoff-caliber teams. And the pathetic thing, the Patriots are not a good team.

Another mediocre year here we come

Last edited:
LOL... This team is not a fraud... the Patriots are still one of the best teams in football and this whole forum was delusional thinking they were dead. The Dolphins are who we thought they were. Their defense is still very good, but we are injured, and our offense struggles to put up points. We are not dead, but we need to improve.

I normally don’t even read these types of threads, but I agree to your general premise. This game is a barometer of our team and so far it ain’t pretty.

Refs are ridiculous, and RT had a clunker of a first half. Not a good combination.

Well heck I bought into the hype too. We are not ready for prime time. We look like crap the first half. This was our moment and we are blowing it. We have the second half but not holding my breat

LOL... This team is not a fraud... the Patriots are still one of the best teams in football and this whole forum was delusional thinking they were dead. The Dolphins are who we thought they were. Their defense is still very good, but we are injured, and our offense struggles to put up points. We are not dead, but we need to improve.

I disagree completely. The Patriots are not very good. They're slow, their receivers are all #3s. Double Gronk. What our offense has shown in this first half is an absolute disaster. Our pass protection is actually pretty damn good but our run game is non-existent. Every time we have a moment to really shine, we always fall flat on our faces. It's pathetic.

More craptacular play from the offense and defense! I can relate to how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy offers to hold the ball for him to kick only to pull it away at the last moment.....why do I punish myself by getting my hopes up? i did not think I was a masochist but I must be....

Just been so many years of this, ive become numb. I used to literally break stuff, now its just another loss. I refuse to commit passion to this team anymore. I hope we pull off a second half comeback, but i wouldnt bet that we will.

Back
Top Bottom