Dolphins Are A Fraud | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are A Fraud

I disagree. I think you are having that chicken little the sky is falling approach to this loss because your hopes were higher than they realistically should have been. This offense has shown the same thing they have showed all season long, except they are playing a team that is taking advantage of it better than any previous team.

The Patriots are one of the best teams in the NFL, if you think otherwise, then you don't know football. It is not insult, just blatantly obvious. Yes, you are right, our offense sucks, but is as sucky as a lot of us have been stating. But the Patriots are not a bad team, and they will most likely win the division for the umpteenth time in a row. They only lost to the Lions because their ex genius coordinator coached the other team.

I'm sorry but you're just flat out wrong. I was not expecting a win today. But to lose the way we did is inexcusable. The Patriots, this year, forget thinking about all previous years, are not one of the best teams in the NFL in their current form. From a talent perspective, their OL has been just average. Their front 7 has shown no ability to rush the passer or stop the run and their secondary has shown some vulnerabilities. Offensively, this team lacks true talent. They have Brady and McDaniel's offensive play calling to hide their wide receicing weaknesses. I mean seriously, Hogan, Dorsett, and Patterson is pathetic. And as for your line about the Lions winning bc of their ex Pats coordinator knowing the Patriots so well, in previous years, ex Pats coaches have done awful vs the Patriots. That was a matter of the Lions simply having more talent that the Patriots.

Our WR corps is NOT good. No one gets open in the intermediate passing game. We run screens or bombs. Booms or bust. That's not sustainable.

3rd year under the Gase era and we still don't have an intermediate passing game, Where are the Digs, Slants, Deep Outs, Deep Comebacks and Curls. 80 percent of what we do is between the numbers and near the line of scrimmage.

I don't post negative threads but this game was a huge game in my mind to see if we finally have become a team that deserves respect.. We haven't had that since the 90s.

And this game has proven that we are still a fraud team that beats bad teams but cannot beat playoff-caliber teams. And the pathetic thing, the Patriots are not a good team.

Another mediocre year here we come
If it brightens your day any, we did beat a playoff caliber team week 1.

Yeah, I unlike you, I was kidding
I doubt that. I know the team isn't going 15-1. I am sure you had them going 3-13 before the season started and are still butt hurt that it is very unlikely to happen now. Keep on talking smack though.

I thought we were a 7 to 9 win team before the season

I felt that at best we would be a one and done playoff team

we beat 3 "meh" teams

they don't seem like a fraud to me, because I was not dumb enough
to buy whatever dream was in your head

Well, what are they "frauds" of?

If after 3 games you convinced yourself that they were all-of-a-sudden Superbowl contenders then you duped yourself.

They're not frauds to me cause they're where I'd thought they'd be after 4 games. Coming into this season I was optimistic we'd be better than what the national media thought. So much so that I took the Over on that ridiculous 5.5 O/U in Vegas.

I was also pretty confident we'd have a good chance of going 3-0 before losing up in Foxborough. And regardless of what happened yesterday, I'm still expecting our boys to be in the Wild Card mix heading into the final games of the season.

Truth is, after 4 games, I'm starting to believe we could challenge the Pats for the division. Not that I think we've gotten any better than what I was expecting us to be, but because I'm starting to believe the Pats are getting worse and we'll have similar records heading into the final games.

Don't be surprised if that December 8th game at home is for the division lead. If its not then yeah I'll admit I duped myself also.

Back
Top Bottom