Dolphins Are A Fraud | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are A Fraud

This what Tannehill apologists deserve. Y'all pump tires of a paint by numbers QB this is the result. Pats D extremely limited, but Tannehill can't overcome Belichick initial Scheme. Tannehill so limited Belichick won't need to bother with 2nd half adjustments.

We are 3-1 losing to a team that doesn't lose two in a row. Some of you are pure frauds as fans. Jump off the Dolphins and move on.
By the premise of the thread, every team in the NFL is a fraud. There were only three teams that were 3-0 coming into the weak.

We are all Jackasses for getting our Hope's up

Guess I'll never get people who are satisfied that we haven't won the super bowl in week 4 of the season.

giphy.gif

We are 3-1 losing to a team that doesn't lose two in a row. Some of you are pure frauds as fans. Jump off the Dolphins and move on.
You're right, past precedent should always yield an expected outcome and it's foolish to assume anything ever changes or that this team should ever improve.

its not not winning the super bowl, its the fact that its 24-0. if it were respectable, moods would be different. we look like a jv team today. hopefully its one game. next week is the big test imo, on the road following a loss...

We're better than I thought we'd be. The only people they are frauds to are all the dummies that thought we'd be some super bowl contenders or something 3 games in. These are the same people who think X is already a top 3 corner in the NFL.

Good thread. Would read again. Thanks.
Ha Ha I hear and feel you, but we will have to read it again, and again. I thought before the game it was Miami's little Super Bowl. They have 3 wins but are not a dominate team.

its not not winning the super bowl, its the fact that its 24-0. if it were respectable, moods would be different. we look like a jv team today. hopefully its one game. next week is the big test imo, on the road following a loss...
Kind of like last week when NE looked crummy against a Lions team that was 0-2 and had given up 39 points per game to the Jets and 49ers. It's a lousy performance today, but I would hope that the players don't exhibit the same attitude of time to give the house up that is being exhibited on message boards.

Ha Ha I hear and feel you, but we will have to read it again, and again. I thought before the game it was Miami's little Super Bowl. They have 3 wins but are not a dominate team.
Truth is I don't think any Dolphins fan really thought they were. No one was reserving their super bowl tickets.

This what Tannehill apologists deserve. Y'all pump tires of a paint by numbers QB this is the result. Pats D extremely limited, but Tannehill can't overcome Belichick initial Scheme. Tannehill so limited Belichick won't need to bother with 2nd half adjustments.
With today's loss, we will be 10-2 in Tannehill's last 12 starts. Probably should bench him, yes?

I can live with losing, but 24-0? I don't care who you are. NE is good, but not that good. That's more on Miami. And that's the biggest problem with Gase. He has yet to prove he can win a big game with this team. His play calling and huge amount of penalties are on him. They didn't come out with any game plan to exploit the Pats terrible defense. The O-line has been bad, but they've done nothing but run the same 4 plays. Even if the Dolphins finish 10-6 and make the playoffs by playing ugly for 3 quarters and then barely squeaking by teams, I'm not sure if this team will ever be better than that.

Back
Top Bottom