Dolphins Are League's "least Interesting" Team - Bleacher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are League's "least Interesting" Team - Bleacher

It's funny until I realized 7 years is a damn long time.

The reset at quarterback is long overdue. There's a saying in the management and teaching fields: Some people have seven years of experience, while some experience the same year seven times. Tannehill embodies that saying. Contemporaries like Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Nick Foles and Kirk Cousins have risen, fallen, won Super Bowls, staged heroic comebacks, gotten traded and signed record contracts during Tannehill's endless gestation as a perma-prospect who was always poised to break out next year./QUOTE]

I disagree. I am fascinated by the Dolphins. They have clowns in the FO, and have had for decades. Proof positive is the new start-from-scratch approach that seeks to emulate Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown., they want to go 0-16, that's the goal. They do not and have not had a QB to compete, and the GM plainly says he is just now getting into scouting QBs. It's fascinating!

I think this upcoming season is going to be better than the last 5. Being irrelevant is a lot worse than being hated.

When you say better, do you mean more in line with your expectations? I can't imagine you mean a better record than the past 5 season.

I disagree. I am fascinated by the Dolphins. They have clowns in the FO, and have had for decades. Proof positive is the new start-from-scratch approach that seeks to emulate Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown., they want to go 0-16, that's the goal. They do not and have not had a QB to compete, and the GM plainly says he is just now getting into scouting QBs. It's fascinating!

Don't believe everything that comes out of their mouth. They've attended games in person of some of these QB's, along with being at all the All-Star games to talk and interview these quarterbacks. You can't operate in a front office capacity of an NFL organization, be tasked with evaluating college talent, and not have paid any attention to what goes on in college football - and not know who can play and who can't only 2 months away from draft day.

Wait....yes you can.

Thanks. Entertaing article.

But what is freagin up with hate on Gore? Cuz he's old? The old man averaged 4.6 yards a carry.

Can you imagine what his stats would've been if we actually could've passed the ball downfield and have a defense respect us?

I understand that some of the negativity, if not all, is because he took too many carries from Drake and I agree that the imbalance is frustrating because the future is Drake.

But was no one watching games? The old man was a monster. I mean even getting shellacked, he'd fall forward for positive yards.

And Amendola? He sucks too? Belicheat makes players like that look like hall of famers (anyone watch the Super Bowl much).

I enjoyed the article and it may be on point.

But Gore? Nah. He or anyone else that thinks the same is just plain wrong and please don't waste time trying to convinve me otherwise.

I have eyes and I saw the so believed geriatric rip **** up on the field.

Thanks. Entertaing article.

But what is freagin up with hate on Gore? Cuz he's old? The old man averaged 4.6 yards a carry.

Can you imagine what his stats would've been if we actually could've passed the ball downfield and have a defense respect us?

I understand that some of the negativity, if not all, is because he took too many carries from Drake and I agree that the imbalance is frustrating because the future is Drake.

But was no one watching games? The old man was a monster. I mean even getting shellacked, he'd fall forward for positive yards.

And Amendola? He sucks too? Belicheat makes players like that look like hall of famers (anyone watch the Super Bowl much).

I enjoyed the article and it may be on point.

But Gore? Nah. He or anyone else that thinks the same is just plain wrong and please don't waste time trying to convinve me otherwise.

I have eyes and I saw the so believed geriatric rip **** up on the field.

The problem was Gore has zero break away speed at this point in his career. As for Amendola, he too scared no one downfield.

I rather players have a ability to take it to the house on any given play. Otherwise you got what we got, 20 pts a game and another wasted year in your adult fan years.

But hey, we've been so bad for so long, some of us will latch onto such trivial things.

The problem was Gore has zero break away speed at this point in his career. As for Amendola, he too scared no one downfield.

I rather players have a ability to take it to the house on any given play. Otherwise you got what we got, 20 pts a game and another wasted year in your adult fan years.

But hey, we've been so bad for so long, some of us will latch onto such trivial things.

Yeah, dude, but we didn't have any semblance of a passing game for Gore or Drake to be dangerous. And Gore broke more than a few sweet runs.

I do agree that I'd rather have a gamebreaker on the field.

The only problem, aside dinking and dunking and rinky dinks and screens and zero deep play threat, is the imbalance (as i stated). That frustrated me too.

Even then the disparity was only about 30 carries between the two.

But as you stated, that's about 30 attempts wherein Drake could've taken it to the house.

That still doesn't take away from the old man was a bulldozer and even showed flashes of a young Gore from time to time.

I only threw Amendola in there to pile on. Although I do believe if he'd have chances to site in zones, he could've been a heck better cuz thats what the guy is good at.

When you say better, do you mean more in line with your expectations? I can't imagine you mean a better record than the past 5 season.

Better as in we won’t have to watch a qb who we know isn’t good. Also the last three years the team has been outscored by 243 points which is terrible. The last games that were fun were probably the Houston Tennessee games when Campbell took over.

And if they get Foles or Fitz then this year will be a lot better.

I mean it's no secret we're tanking … I kinda think its right. When Indianapolis and Cleveland were tanking nobody wanted to watch them, why should our tanking season be any different?

Back
Top Bottom