Dolphins are signing veteran OL D.J. Fluker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are signing veteran OL D.J. Fluker

Adding Fluker won't change one bit of what we do in the draft..he'll be lucky to make the team, tbh.
Every move every team makes is part of a strategy specially at this time of year when they have all the time to think it over...
Yet we have no idea what their strategy is
and makes it more fun

Every move every team makes is part of a strategy specially at this time of year when they have all the time to think it over...
Yet we have no idea what their strategy is
and makes it more fun
More fun, sure..but I just don't think for a second adding what equates to a backup (maybe?) Offensive Lineman moves the needle much and will keep us from drafting one if not two in the draft this year! That's all....

...but yes...fun, it is!

Do you really think FloCo brought him in thinking he won't make the team?
Unless injury, I see a year or of him helping develop our young guys.
No..but they've been wrong before.

See: I. Wilson. :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

I just doubt he does anyting but sit his big, fat ass on the bench! If he has a seat at all!

No..but they've been wrong before.

See: I. Wilson. :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

I just doubt he does anyting but sit his big, fat *** on the bench! If he has a seat at all!
You know not ever situation is different. There is no other similarity between those.
Edit: where the he'll does the'sit on his big fat ass' come from??? Lol

I never said he would.. I was just sayin' this does not at all stop us form drafting any dang linemen (offensive) we want to..that's it!

I never said he would.. I was just sayin' this does not at all stop us form drafting any dang linemen (offensive) we want to..that's it!
Lol. Ok. I guess you can say no FA, no starter, no trade will stop FloCo from drafting any position. Cool.

Lol. Ok. I guess you can say no FA, no starter, no trade will stop FloCo from drafting any position. Cool.
Someone had suggested this somehow means we won't go OT or whatever..that's the point. And Fluker has been not so great his whole career..is it any wonder he lasted this long in FA? 11th pick overall in '13 and not one pro bowl appearance.

Back
Top Bottom