Dolphins Are The Lowest Ranked 1-0 Team In Nfl.com's Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are The Lowest Ranked 1-0 Team In Nfl.com's Power Rankings

Last I checked there's an actual formula in place for making the playoffs and where each team is seeded and has nothing to do with rankings.

Why are people upset about this?

Actually, I'm ok with it. Keep making us underdogs, it only feeds the flames. The whole media is having orgasms over the jets and Darnold. I hope we destroy them. They will have to give some legitimacy to us after that.

Lol the media is going crazy with the Jets because of Darnold, beating the Jets will actually gain us a little more respect.

You see teams upset teams ranked higher than they are that don't move past the team they beat. For example the Browns tied the Steelers, but nobody would expect them to close to each other in the polls at this point. Some times it takes one or two games for people to think a team is for real or overrated.

More than one or two games. I didn't look at the rankings but I'm sure New Orleans is still well above Tampa Bay. Any power rating would still pose that at this time, and probably at least another 2 games regardless of what either team does.

BTW, New Orleans is so awful as home favorite of 8 or more points recently it's hilarious. I'm not sure I can remember the last time they covered one of those assignments.

I checked Sagarin minutes ago because his model tends to move quickly on the NFL early in the season. Sure enough, he's got Miami ahead of Tennessee, New Orleans barely above Tampa Bay, and Arizona and Buffalo already at bottom, both of them lower than Cleveland:

http://sagarin.com/sports/nflsend.htm

Lol you actually didn't know that was rhetorical and you actually think you get to speak on behalf of people.

Yeah I realize. Just wonder why you're so aggressive all the time?

Really? What does it do for you in your personal life to tear down strangers online? There was absolutely no reason for you to come in here and act like everyone else thinks these rankings mean more than they do. But here you come, belittling others for no reason but some sort of self gratification.

Last edited:
Winning fixes everything. The Fins keep doing it, this will go away.

A certain Jason Kelce song comes to mind.

Good. I hope the Dolphins play with a big chip on their shoulder to prove the NFL (and these power rankings) wrong.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would go anywhere other than Finheaven or Twitter, with the right follows of course, for anything dolphins related. Seems like it would be a waste of time.

Add the 3 yards per carry and locked on Dolphins podcasts and your all set.

I also do fantasy footballers podcast although those guys can get annoying laughing hysterically at marginal jokes.

Back
Top Bottom