Dolphins Are The Lowest Ranked 1-0 Team In Nfl.com's Power Rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are The Lowest Ranked 1-0 Team In Nfl.com's Power Rankings

The Titans were 13th and Miami was 32 on some polls. You're not going tosee a team people view as the worst team in the league moving up too much because of one win. People view one win as a fluke.
Well we all know the 32 from ESPN (the only outlet to rank them that low) was completely myopic and unrealistic.

Packers are too high. Aaron Rodgers is gonna have to stand on his head between that horrid lb level, the youth in the secondary (although they got some kids that can play there) and a washed up 3 years ago clay Matthews. Statues make more plays than he has the last 3 years.

The team I’d hate to be the most on that list is Dallas. It’s about to get ugly in big d. They have no wr or tight end consistent win options and despite the o line and zeke Elliott the most overrated qb in football in dak fools gold Prescott.

So we're worse than 6 teams that are 0-1 and a team that tied Cleveland. I wonder if their rankings are over-rating big markets (e.g. NYC, LA, SF, Chi, Hou), and teams that were good in recent years (e.g. Atlanta, Pittsburgh)? Yeah, no fans to lose by offending Miami … we just don't have that big of a fan base in terms of the national media impact.

Those rankings are pure media manipulation. They just want to sell advertising by driving clicks to their site … I doubt they even believe those rankings.

brian_regan_livefromradiocity_comedycentral.jpg

Gee I wonder who the lowest ranked 2-0 team is gonna be?

Back
Top Bottom