Dolphins Are Unlikely To Be Active In Free Agency | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Unlikely To Be Active In Free Agency

Dream on if you think this team is going to be better than the Bills and Jets next season. Hell, I thought both of those teams were better than Miami this season.
what was bills and jets record last yr. the only thing bills have and jets have is too young qb. who may be bust.

we desperately need a pass rushing DE. Seems like Wake and Hayes will be gone, and Harris and Woodard aren't doing much. Trey Flowers is 25, and has good numbers. If we can just get ONE guy in FA's, a pass rushing DE and sign for 5 years....i'd be happy.

we desperately need a pass rushing DE. Seems like Wake and Hayes will be gone, and Harris and Woodard aren't doing much. Trey Flowers is 25, and has good numbers. If we can just get ONE guy in FA's, a pass rushing DE and sign for 5 years....i'd be happy.

1 Million % agree... DE in the draft is a crap shoot after the top 10 picks. We need to go after proven commodities.

I say the same thing for cornerbacks in the middle rounds and on. We should sign a proven DE like Flowers, resign Howard, and sign another middle tier CB free agent, and proven linebackers and 1 proven offensive lineman.

Every other position we should draft for depth and starters.

Back
Top Bottom