Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm

KC signed Thuney. Man, the Chiefs have improved their offensive line.

Meh! Did their OL coach retire? That guys is a beast that's had those guys playing top tier for yearsss......

BTW, McDaniel is an idot to turn down the Colts job. I hope he got all sort of guarantees from Kraft to stay there.

Don't teams have to agree? I thought Ross signed off on our International games.
As I understand it, you have to accept possible international games to be considered for hosting a SB.

GB is likely never getting the nod regardless.

As a 33 year old german fan, i will go to the London Game against the Jaguars. Tua vs. Lawrence.

Which Jersey should i wear?

J. Taylor 99
D. Marino 13
Z. Thomas 54
R. Brown 23
N. Suh 93
J. Phillips 15
First you have to get a Ticket,ist Not easy for London Games, i hate that i Not can afford the London Trip this time. I usually used my old #13 but after 20 years my Belly grown Out,this why i bought a #1 now.

Good show case game for Bernard McKinney’s thump and poa play

at least it needs to be. This one should be tailor made for his game

Good show case game for Bernard McKinney’s thump and poa play

at least it needs to be. This one should be tailor made for his game
Both Cam and Bernard will come into the game healthy and Cam will fall off by week 3 when he gets nicked

Can someone explain to me why the Dolphins are the only team to have a big division game week 1 ??? I feel that's out of line and division games should be played a little more into the season...

Texans jags but I mean that's not on the level of Miami NE

Last edited:
we're winning that game at New England. After that game people will know we're a playoff team. If we beat the Bills at home the week after we'll be the talk of the town in the NFL....at least for a week. Tough opening run for us, but if we push through, we're going to the playoffs.

we're winning that game at New England. After that game people will know we're a playoff team. If we beat the Bills at home the week after we'll be the talk of the town in the NFL....at least for a week. Tough opening run for us, but if we push through, we're going to the playoffs.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom