Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm

And when does the NFL make the Packers play in London? They are still the only team to never play an international game, either in London or Mexico City.

Just ruined my day with that London B.S.. Boss is a Jags season ticket holder.... free ticket, great tailgate, and no-worry ride to and from the game from Ormond Beach... not to be this year. Greedy bastard NFL owners, I just don't get how they think "expanding the fan base" outweighs "alienating the current fan base". Really glad Phins aren't the ones losing a home game though

Hopefully Miami can get off to a fast start. Early season games have been a problem so far under Flores, but also expected during a rebuild.

Will be without Fuller for the opener as well.

Might be WHY they schedule the game that way. Help improve the odds of Belicheat getting on early in the division.

looks like pats to our place last week of the year. glad its not at buffalo.

Like i said earlier..Looks like the league is trying to help them out with the first 3 games at least.

Miami early,
Jets in the middle of a rebuild
Saints with no QB.
Houston with no QbB

First game against the Pat…ist I Good Game but it will say bathing about the Saison.

for me from
Europe I am interested in the London Game.

but maybe all her can cross the fingers for me. I need the Weekend 19. December a game around New York or a home game.
I stay with my wife from 17. dec to 24.dec in New York. And she „allowed“ me a home game or something around NY.

so i can’t wait for it.

Looks like we have at least one primetime game, not including the London one. If the leak is correct, we are playing in New Orleans Mon Dec 27

Neither team is great early in the season, and both have a lot of newcomers this year, so it might be a rather sloppy game. But, this is also the best time of year to play the Patriots, and it's a warm weather game in Foxboro, so that's about as good of a scheduling as the Dolphins could ask for this away game. Let's not waste it!

Back
Top Bottom