Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm

Buffalo in December sucks but getting them to come down south in the September heat for a 1pm start is worth it

Watching an away team melt during a 1 pm September game is one of my favorite events as a Dolphins fans; watching Brady absolutely lose his mind in the second half of 2014 is one of my favorite games.

Hopefully Miami can get off to a fast start. Early season games have been a problem so far under Flores, but also expected during a rebuild.

Will be without Fuller for the opener as well.

I'm more worry about having to cover their TE's and RB's out of the back field
Up to Rowe and Baker IMO. Rowe's been pretty good at covering the TE the last two years. He got burned pretty badly by Waller during the Raiders game, but Waller made some fantastic catches as well.

For reference the Dolphins let up the 10th fewest receiving yards to TEs and the 7th fewest TDs.

Havent read through this yet, but I saw on fb, week 6 us vs Jags in London

Up to Rowe and Baker IMO. Rowe's been pretty good at covering the TE the last two years. He got burned pretty badly by Waller during the Raiders game, but Waller made some fantastic catches as well.

For reference the Dolphins let up the 10th fewest receiving yards to TEs and the 7th fewest TDs.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Holland can do. He looks like a real playmaker back there on tape.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Holland can do. He looks like a real playmaker back there on tape.
Absolutely. But I think he is going to start out by playing deep deep center field. I dont' imagine him spending too much time matching up 1 on 1 with TEs and RBs out of the gate. I think Jones and Rowe will have that role ahead of him to start.

Back
Top Bottom