Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Patriots Week 1 at 4:25pm

As a 33 year old german fan, i will go to the London Game against the Jaguars. Tua vs. Lawrence.

Which Jersey should i wear?

J. Taylor 99
D. Marino 13
Z. Thomas 54
R. Brown 23
N. Suh 93
J. Phillips 15

Definitely the J. Phillips jersey. Show the rook some love.

Might be WHY they schedule the game that way. Help improve the odds of Belicheat getting on early in the division.
Interesting take. The Patriots always seem a little more vulnerable early in the season, though.

Once Bellicheck has more tape on teams, he figures them out. Maybe it's similar with Flores?

That guy name Brady all evidence points to having alot to do with their ability to capitalize on whatever they find.

Belicheat is in desprate mode. If they end this season anything like last season then who knows.

What's even more interesting is who do they play at QB? Newton or the rookie in Jones?

That guy name Brady all evidence points to having alot to do with their ability to capitalize on whatever they find.

Belicheat is in desprate mode. If they end this season anything like last season then who knows.

What's even more interesting is who do they play at QB? Newton or the rookie in Jones?
I would expect Newton early on, but wouldn't be overly surprised if Jones wins the job.

Belicheat is Belicheat but the Patriots almost feel like just another team.

And when does the NFL make the Packers play in London? They are still the only team to never play an international game, either in London or Mexico City.
Don't teams have to agree? I thought Ross signed off on our International games.

I think we have the largest fanbase in the UK compared to other teams. Not sure if I am talking out of my ***.

On a side note, this first game against NE will be a good one.
I think we have the largest fanbase in the UK compared to other teams. Not sure if I am talking out of my ***.

On a side note, this first game against NE will be a good one.
We definitely do from what I have seen, big love for the fins in the uk 👊🏻

Back
Top Bottom