*** Dolphins/Bills Post game*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins/Bills Post game***

A lot of work to do in the off season by this franchise.
Get rid of this defense starting with the D coach.

Get better DEs
Improve the O line.

Season over!

McDaniel’s garbage ass play calls cost us the game, potential division, and maybe a Playoff berth. This ****ing guy is so obsessed with throwing the ****ing ball when it’s short yardage and in a night we are killing them kn the ****ing ground. I get him and Tua are best friends and maybe he wants him to be the guy but FFS run the ****ing ball when it’s working!!!!!!

This defense SUCKS they fold like a cheap suit and make stupid mistakes no discipline or situational awareness.

We run the ball and McNuts is calling passes on 3rd and 2 I’m sick of these guys

I am out on Mike McDaniel.

That’s all I have to say right now.
At least game days will be more positive.

Yeah some plays called were poor, but offensively they did very well.

Defensively we need a new coordinator, as we look and stats show they're very poor.

Can you believe that arrogant devil Allen on TV telling Dolphins fans to go home... Wow

McDaniel is a total fraud. Has no clue how to properly adjust to the flow of the game. And for all of you that keep saying “welp, maybe he can learn from this”. We don’t have the luxury of time for a HC to learn on the job.

3 absolutely offensive stupid calls on 3rd down killed us. Buffalo of course got 4 critical penalties that kept drives alive and resulted in points. Boyer has to go. McDaniel needs to get better on third down and clock management.

Back
Top Bottom