*** Dolphins/Bills Post game*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins/Bills Post game***

Hate to see that pass interference call when they let them play all game long. So many could have been called the other way. You just hate to see it

3rd down efficiency 5-14. Red Zone efficiency 1-3. Ridding attempts 25. Needed to be at least 30. I thinking running the ball a little more would have improved the outcome.

No the Jills aren't that great. They will be defeated by somebody in the Playoffs who can neutralize the running of Allen and take away Diggs. I'm not prepared to say who will do it but I wouldn't be surprised if it were KC.

THE DEFENSE COST US THE GAME.....WE LOST IN THE FIRST HALF and granted they stop them from scoring in the 2nd half BUT the defense couldn't stop them from getting first down. **** is SAD but sorry we may get into the playoffs IF WE HANDLE BUSINESS the rest of the games but THAT DEFENSE will cost us to lose our first playoff game IN THE FIRST ROUND SMFH.
IT DEFINITELY WAS Flores who was the defensive coordinator that took over at the Ravens game last year SMFH

1. The intentional grounding not called, is another unexplainable thing. There is no way an NFL ref can miss that call, throwing at the feet of a guard with no receiver in sight.

2, McDaniel finds ways to screws up plays and calls that cost us games. He does not find ways to win. He finds ways to lose.

3. Tua and the receivers have adjusted. This was an important adjustment game after SF and LAC games, and they are back.

4. Glad we ran the ball, but running won't win us games. Great game by the line and the backs.

5. Boyer and the D continue to be the worst in the league. Unless a player is on a rookier contract on D next year, there is no reason to keep him. We can do just as well with UDFAs, allowing 30+ ponts per game.

Back
Top Bottom