*** Dolphins/Bills Post game*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins/Bills Post game***

Oh f***ing stop

We looked like a competant offense again. We went toe to toe with one of the best teams in the league. We played okay in the cold weather.

The defense looks like it always does.

We get an iffy flag on Kohou to gift them great field position. Once again our receviers dont get that benefit.

Freaking out over this loss is a bit much. We played a good game
Its not about just tonight. This team has done this for years

All you guys bailing on McDaniel. Calm down. He’s been great.
Nah not only did it take him 2 games to adjust what teams were doing he repeatedly ran outside curls on every short 3rd down and in the redzone.

If you see it's not working don't keep running the damn play

Crappy execution in the red zone, coaches that need to learn from coaches that have been there before like McDermott and Shannahan. We're a long way from being relevant.

ill admit, I didnt thInk tHe Dolphins had any chance to win this game. This one falls on Mcdaniel...RUN THE DAMN BALL ON 3RD AND ONE!!!!!

McDaniel’s garbage ass play calls cost us the game, potential division, and maybe a Playoff berth. This ****ing guy is so obsessed with throwing the ****ing ball when it’s short yardage and in a night we are killing them kn the ****ing ground. I get him and Tua are best friends and maybe he wants him to be the guy but FFS run the ****ing ball when it’s working!!!!!!
Well said. Agree 100%.

Play calling lost that game.
He’s been bad way too often! He was bad in the pats, vikes, jets, Steelers, chargers, and now bills games. His situational play calling may be the worst I’ve seen from a dolphins coach. He needs to get better and fast! I’m absolutely sick to my stomach!

Back
Top Bottom