Dolphins claim DT Zach Sieler off waivers from Ravens | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim DT Zach Sieler off waivers from Ravens

Slim mentioned Prince looks like a all pro but plays like a turnstile. Guess the coaches figured it out too.

Slim mentioned Prince looks like a all pro but plays like a turnstile. Guess the coaches figured it out too.
I'm not surprised, he was bad. Glad the coaches decided to move on though and not waste any more time. Now they need to do the same with Ballage.

Sieler was one of my sleepers, I took him in the 7th in every mock I did. Athletically gifted but played at a low level of competition.

Shame! Prince had the prototypical look. He’s young so there’s an opportunity for him to become serviceable in the league.

Always been a fan of Seiler. Glad to see we’re giving him a shot. Freakish traits but raw, tools to work with.

Always been a fan of Seiler. Glad to see we’re giving him a shot. Freakish traits but raw, tools to work with.

I can't watch the game but looks like Sieler is making some plays in the box score. To those watching, how's he look?

Seiler has been exceptional today another possible gem. I personally am really excited about his potential.

I can't watch the game but looks like Sieler is making some plays in the box score. To those watching, how's he look?

He was really strong at the point of attack early in the game shedding blocks and getting to the QB. Knocked Dalton down and almost stripped the ball with a one arm tackle.

He played really well. Had a sack, a tackle for loss, several knocked down passes and was involved in a lot of run stops. He had a really good day.

Back
Top Bottom