Dolphins Close to a Deal for (RB) Chris Carson | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Close to a Deal for (RB) Chris Carson

Nobody is saying that. What I'm saying is Harris is 6'2 230+
Never heard anyone bashing ETNs size
I have..they talk about how big Harris and Williams are and make it seem like Etienne is slight of size..he’s like 215lbs now and still runs in the 4.3’s/low 4.4’s

I have..they talk about how big Harris and Williams are and make it seem like Etienne is slight of size..he’s like 215lbs now and still runs in the 4.3’s/low 4.4’s
Most I've seen is legit debate between who is number 1 in that group with many still having ETN top the list. The guys is special and I believe all 3 will be successful in the nfl. I tend to be looking for big back in this draft. But that's just me.

Most I've seen is legit debate between who is number 1 in that group with many still having ETN top the list. The guys is special and I believe all 3 will be successful in the nfl. I tend to be looking for big back in this draft. But that's just me.
Big backs aren’t all they cracked up to be but yeah..either of the three between Harris/Etienne/Williams would be good or even carter!

Don’t be surprised if some or a few or our picks end up being players they saw first hand and worked with at the senior bowl! Big advantage for us!
How we draft Aburn supports that. It also makes me think we aren't really looking at players who opted out. I think Chase would be a last resort. Missing out on everyone else Smith, Pitts and Waddle

Back
Top Bottom