Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

There aren't enough psychiatrists in the world to help Dolphin fans get over Ryan succeeding in NY if that were to happen. Even if he stepped in and won a few games.:nah:

I think i would need meds knowing we invested 7 years into the second coming of Billy Volek in that scenario.

I actually think it was after the road NE game where Tannehill was absolutely atrocious. Gase was saying in his press conference that receivers were open.
I also think this was the game. Tannehill‘s first pass in that game (I think it was into zone coverage to Amendola), the ball took forever. You could see something was wrong with his shoulder.

I also think this was the game. Tannehill‘s first pass in that game (I think it was into zone coverage to Amendola), the ball took forever. You could see something was wrong with his shoulder.

Ryan had the Legs but never used them enough then battles knee injury, shaking off the rust in 18 gets shoulder problem.

Shoulder injury he lost his strength which was his arm and it became a mental thing even when he's shoulder slowly came around his head went south a little.

Legs / shoulder / head = regroup on a new team in a new offense as a back up.

He could start again somewhere but he has to clear his head.

Ryan is a warrior. He was hurt most of last year. I think we should give him 1 more year. I'd hate to see him leading another team into the playoffs

Ryan is a warrior. He was hurt most of last year. I think we should give him 1 more year. I'd hate to see him leading another team into the playoffs

Hurt or not, I think we've all seen enough Tannehill under pressure/in big games to know that's a serious longshot.

Think there is a chance Tannehill is back next year. On a reduced salary. Maybe a bridge for one more year

If that's the case we're going to need a bigger rubber room on the forum and order extra alcohol.

With the salary hit nobody is trading for him, just release him and move on.

False argument. The issue is his contract relative to what he is ( an average to slightly below NFL starter).
You have the same analytical skills as AOC.

LMAO it’s not a false argument.

Ryan Tannehill is being paid like a starting quarterback. And nobody wants him.

That’s the whole point, he isn’t perceived league wide as a quality starter. DUH!

With the salary hit nobody is trading for him, just release him and move on.
yup At best they might get a team to swap 7th round picks for Tannehill. I could see that happening then the new team tells him you either restructure or you are cut. At best the dolphins move up ten spots in the 7th round and the tanneshills consider that a victory.

Back
Top Bottom