Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

LMAO it’s not a false argument.

Ryan Tannehill is being paid like a starting quarterback. And nobody wants him.

That’s the whole point, he isn’t perceived league wide as a quality starter. DUH!

Maybe the NFL needs to come up with an NFL credit card for a team to afford him.

Heck maybe a Go-Fund-me ?

Think there is a chance Tannehillnis back next year. On a reduced salary. Maybe a bridge for one more year

986P.gif

His contract is the problem. No one is going to trade for him. Wait until he gets cut and he will have tons of options.

Redskins or bust I think for the trade. Foles going to the Jags.
I think it's a bust...

Rosen probably to DC for their 2nd rounder....

Maybe they can trade him to one of these AAF teams I think he would hold his own

Last edited:
With his contract they will not be able to make a trade. Personally with all the dead cap involved, i wish we would keep him this year then cut him after the season but I guess we add that to the 13 million in dead cap for Suh.
he can be backup or a veteran for this season but that is not going to happen

With his contract they will not be able to make a trade. Personally with all the dead cap involved, i wish we would keep him this year then cut him after the season but I guess we add that to the 13 million in dead cap for Suh.
he can be backup or a veteran for this season but that is not going to happen

It is not about the money, the organization has lost faith in him. :dead:

It is not about the money, the organization has lost faith in him. :dead:

oh I agreed organizations lost faith in him the problem is I have no faith in the organization myself and based on our history there is plenty of evidence to speak for that.

oh I agreed organizations lost faith in him the problem is I have no faith in the organization myself and based on our history there is plenty of evidence to speak for that.

That is fair.

Not me, don't want him, prefer to say adios and wish him well

Why wouldn't you guys take him here as a back-up on major contract restructure?

Mind you, not even as camp competition. The regime makes it known that whatever QB they bring in is their starter.

The only negative I could see is it being a major distraction with the media.

IMO, it's more than time to move on but I wouldn't be butt-hurt if he'd restructure and stay in a back-up roll, purely/only in a back-up roll.

It's not going to happen and I'm happy about that. But I wouldn't bring out the pitchforks if it did.

I think if he agrees to take back-up money on another team, he could be worth at least a 5th rounder. I'll get killed for saying that but RT is more than competent.

If he were to go to the Jets- you guys can bank on this- Darnold is going to get hurt during a game and Tanne will sub in and beat us. That is the luck we've had with former players.

Back
Top Bottom