Dolphins cuts thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Flores sure has given Nik Needham every opportunity to make this team, something about this guy they really like. Not every rookie gets to run with the 1st team.

Myarick I think is a good developmental TE he's played well when called upon. I hope they get the opportunity to sign him to the PS?
I know it's a different position, but Myarick reminds me of "7-11" who had a nice run with the Pats

As for the Offensive Line, I think they keep 8 on the 53. Tunsil, Deiter, Kilgore, Calhoun, Reed, Sterup and Prince. Perhaps they keep 9 with an an additional swing interior player. That's of course if Tunsil is still in Miami? EDIT: AND DAVIS AT RT.

My friend, you have no idea how much I hope you’re right....

Meanwhile in Pats land, Patriots trade for yet another OL
They had serious depth issues due to all the injuries along the line. I don't think we are in a position to give up 3 picks (albeit late round/conditional) even for o-line help. Definitely need to be working the waiver wire the next few days though.

They had serious depth issues due to all the injuries along the line. I don't think we are in a position to give up 3 picks (albeit late round/conditional) even for o-line help. Definitely need to be working the waiver wire the next few days though.

Not going to find much on the waiver wire, unfortunately

I really like all of our RBs. That's going to be a tough decision for our coaching staff.
What are everybody's thoughts of keeping Drake, Ballage, Cox, Laird and Gaskin, and releasing Mark Walton (only because teams may shy away from him?) and bringing Walton back after the dust settles? Is that a strategy at all?

What are everybody's thoughts of keeping Drake, Ballage, Cox, Laird and Gaskin, and releasing Mark Walton (only because teams may shy away from him?) and bringing Walton back after the dust settles? Is that a strategy at all?
I suggested before that could be the way it goes but you just never know with this new staff. They really seem to like him.

Back
Top Bottom