Dolphins cuts thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

It’s amazing how our o line go other places and still get dumped.

I thought that was all about tannehill. Evidently not.

It sure was. It's actually his fault that his FORMER teammates are giving up sacks and generally sucking on new teams. That's how much his fault all those sacks were.

Dang so brendel didn’t even make it to the final 8 tough cuts list (which really isn’t that tough)

So the Patriots trade their 2018 2nd pick, Duke Dawson, for a 2020 6th round pick and not bleep from the media or anyone. Imagine if Miami traded Gesicki for a 6th round pick... the name calling and uproar would happen instantly. Patriots make moves like this all the time and not only are they not raked over the coals, they're actually praised as draft masters.

So the Patriots trade their 2018 2nd pick, Duke Dawson, for a 2020 6th round pick and not bleep from the media or anyone. Imagine if Miami traded Gesicki for a 6th round pick... the name calling and uproar would happen instantly. Patriots make moves like this all the time and not only are they not raked over the coals, they're actually praised as draft masters.
When you win 6 super bowls you'll get the benefit of the doubt every time.

Torbor before his final year at Florida looked like a top 15 pick. Turns out he is slow and has a bad attitude. Poor combo for that position
I remember. That's why I posted it. He was considered a talented up and coming CB. Never transitioned to the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom