Dolphins cuts thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Orchard. The guy had 4 sacks this preseason, what do you really have to do to make this team?
And yet, he's still not signed ...

Hmm maybe, just maybe ..the team has something in place following week 1 when there's no guaranteed money?

O line has to hold up long enough to utilize those WRs tho

We might be going back to the rush 3 and drop 8 days or rush 4 and drop 7 and hit the qb before his back foot can even hit.

Either that or i expect a lot of man under with a deep middle safety to clean up any mistakes and teams to blitz the hell out of the qb to force the ball out.

Gonna be a lot of 3 and outs in our future and turnovers if the qb gets impatient/greedy and forces it.

Dcs got us pretty much any way they want to. Sell out vs the run get us behind the sticks/scoreboard and feast.

Qb May break contain every once in a while but they will live with it.

I'm at a loss man. I have no idea what the heck is going on.

Perhaps Flores is an agent sent by Belichick to destroy the Dolphins from within. I mean we have beat the Pats 7 of the last 9 times in Miami. I know there's not enough picks to rebuild this team, especially with the way we draft.

Right, Belichick had been terrified by the Dolphins with Gase as HC.

He couldn't begin to tolerate another HC who just happens to know the Patriots Organization inside out. Wait a minute, wait a minute. Doesn't Belichick know Flores inside out? YES, he does. That gives Belichick the edge.

Apparently Belichick doesn't need an agent anywhere, just letting his former coaches go when they can works to his advantage.

Your right about one thing in this post. Can you guess which statement I'm referring too?

We’re playing our first REGULAR SEASON game on Sunday and I literally couldn’t name half the roster.

source.gif
Just put “Tank” on the back of everyone’s jersey.

That’s too simple boss. Way too simple lol

Wilson, Grant, Drake are all guys that can make a defender miss then turn on the jets and take it to the house. It is simple, if you want to stack the box then you'd better not allow these guys to get the ball in the open field.

I'm not saying we're going to have a world beater offence, not even a good one. All i'm saying is that if you want to stack the box you are at risk of giving up a huge play. On the other hand, i'm not convinced at this point that opposing teams will have to stack the box in order to stop our running game.

We are good but northern Bahamas took and is still taking a bad beating. Friends and family in Abaco lost a lot but are well otherwise.

Thank you for the concern.
Glad to hear they are safe. I feel it's a miracle when people survive a storm like that.

They will stack tbe box vs your heavy run personnel sets. Or run tendency formations.

Get you behind the sticks/scoreboard and then eat with the pass rush on your expansion level o line

Lol.

They will stack tbe box vs your heavy run personnel sets. Or run tendency formations.

Get you behind the sticks/scoreboard and then eat with the pass rush on your expansion level o line

Lol.

Its gonna be a beautiful thing to watch this tank come full circle.

You guys are simply missing the utter brilliance of these moves!

So... You can't follow? Well, imagine how the Ravens feel?

Totally confused as to who we have and who we don't!

This could be an entirely new way of "game planning"

and setting your roster for each opponent!

Call it the confusion vortex!

Watch and learn! We can resign Orchard next Tues!

Move 'em in. Move 'em out.

Not a confusion vortex, just a cloud version of an extended practice squad.

I wonder how long it will take other teams to catch on and implement it!

A really, really smart thing to do!

Back
Top Bottom