Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident

Thoughts with him and his family. Hoping he pulls through. Very very sad.

Per Barry Jackson a family friend of Norton’s say he was cut off by another driver. Too much reckless driving in this state. Frustrating.

Last edited:
its not the life he expected when he got behind the wheel, but once the initial impact is over and the healing begins he has a great fins link to this. Isaiah Pead is doing great things with amputees whenever i get a wild hair and look into him. I think he's still friends with some of hte fins on social media, but if this is career ending, you cant believe everything you here or know the extend until its 100% official, then I'm sure Pead will be one of the first to text him, probably trying to find his number right now. Health, recovery and spirits up are more important than football right now

its not the life he expected when he got behind the wheel, but once the initial impact is over and the healing begins he has a great fins link to this. Isaiah Pead is doing great things with amputees whenever i get a wild hair and look into him. I think he's still friends with some of hte fins on social media, but if this is career ending, you cant believe everything you here or know the extend until its 100% official, then I'm sure Pead will be one of the first to text him, probably trying to find his number right now. Health, recovery and spirits up are more important than football right now
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...fers-catastrophic-arm-injury-in-car-accident/

Andy Slater of 640 The Hurricane reports, citing multiple unnamed sources, that Norton’s left arm was amputated at the scene of the accident by paramedics.

Last edited:
Awful news, god bless him and his family.
Life’s not kind at times, but maybe god has other things in mind for this young man.
Good luck in your future endeavors.

Damn that’s brutal. I was pulling for him to do well on this team. Can’t even imagine having to have your arm amputated at the scene of an accident.

I mean they showed it on WSVN 7 down here and I couldn't really see the arm area but his head with the white bandages wrapped around it was completely red.

Just another reminder to live life to the fullest, you just never know man.

I'm sorry but that comment is ban worthy. This forum is better than that.

I have been known to argue with TeeMoney on occasion, but I am of the opinion he was thinking of how it affects the team, rather than processing it on the level that it was a tragic thing that happened to a person.

At least I hope so.

I have been known to argue with TeeMoney on occasion, but I am of the opinion he was thinking of how it affects the team, rather than processing it on the level that it was a tragic thing that happened to a person.

At least I hope so.
No part of me thought about the team with this accident. He a human being.

Back
Top Bottom