Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 23s
The #Lions have released TE Michael Egnew, per a league source.
:bobdole:

I remember when we drafted Egnew and there was talk of how no one from his school could believe he got drafted that high and no one Expected him To make it in the NFL.

You know its bad when your peers Have no faith.

Should of listened to Sherman, he knew we were wasting time.

I remember when we drafted Egnew and there was talk of how no one from his school could believe he got drafted that high and no one Expected him To make it in the NFL.

You know its bad when your peers Have no faith.

Should of listened to Sherman, he knew we were wasting time.

damn, looking back at it he sure as hell did. well, he's seen 10's of thousands of players in this league over the years. He knows what it takes and egnew just doesn't have it.

Didin't expect him to beat out Fauria, Ebron and Pettigrew. He might get a shot else where.

In fairness to egnew when you come into someone's camp as late as he did detroiti you are really up against it...that said this pick was awful from the second it was announced...I turned the damn tv off I was so pissed when they announced it

Gator Hoskins made it. That's good news. There is real potential there... he is gonna cause defenses some match-up problems once we get him mixed in.

Him, Clay Landry, Wallace, Gibson & Hartline/Matthews... wow.. If the OL congeals, that's a bonafide threat! Who knows, it might even help our running game. :idk:

In fairness to egnew when you come into someone's camp as late as he did detroiti you are really up against it...that said this pick was awful from the second it was announced...I turned the damn tv off I was so pissed when they announced it

I remember you hating the pick. Said he was soft, etc. You definitely nailed it.

Just another outstanding scouting job by Ireland.

Kind of surprised we're still holding on to Dallas Thomas right now.

Slowly all the Ireland busts are getting the chop.

Eggnog, Thomas.....

Back
Top Bottom