Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

At this point it is Wallace, Hartline, Landry, Gibson, Matthews and Williams. No doubt the 6 that performed to the best in the summer.

Can someone post a list of players cut so far? I'm struggling to follow them all. Is Thigpen cut?

I'd take Lache Seastrunk 10 times out of 10 over Orleans Darkwa.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 14s
Dolphins released TE Evan Wilson, meaning they can now keep every remaining player(and Pouncey,if they choose) on 53 without more cuts.But..

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 16s
... more cuts will be needed if they decide to sign anyone off waivers.And they're working out several players this weekend.

Dolphins released TE Evan Wilson, meaning they can now keep every remaining player(and Pouncey,if they choose) on 53 without more cuts.But..

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

... more cuts will be needed if they decide to sign anyone off waivers.And they're working out several players this weekend.

Plus two more cuts in 4 weeks when Jordan and Jones return.

I think Darkwa better not get all warm and fuzzy inside. Team is desperate for another TE and LB

I really hope Miami can get a real KR/PR for the first time in years.

LD

Back
Top Bottom