Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

When can we start adding players to the practice squad?

What's hilarious is that everyone with a brain in their head realizes this by now... yet people still expect this team -- made up of his picks/signings, mostly -- to go something like 10-6 and compete for the playoffs and maybe make a run.

It's just a stunning disconnect... it's as if people think Jeff Ireland was stocking the vending machines instead of, you know, picking the players.

The scary thing is with good QB play the final two weeks 10-6 was right there for the taking last season, in spite of everything. People try to claim it was an easy schedule but it was actually the 6th toughest.

dallas Thomas aint going to make the grade. we shall see how long it takes hickey on this one. Brenner was better. Satele caused that.

So, if Pouncey is not PUP; then there has to be another cut. I have 53 now without Pouncey. I expect Trusnick or Freeny. Have either of those two been cut?

When can we start adding players to the practice squad?

The scary thing is with good QB play the final two weeks 10-6 was right there for the taking last season, in spite of everything. People try to claim it was an easy schedule but it was actually the 6th toughest.

Eh. I think the "everything" actually helped rally the team. They were on a losing streak just before Bullygate struck.

im w/ hoops on don jones. he is criticaly next to go.

Sateles contract is fully guaranteed even with pouncey back whenever that is you keep him as insurance

I would cut Wilson, Wheeler, and Dallas Thomas. Then I would cut Lamar Miller and sign Green Ellis or LeShoure.

If we cut Phyllis Wheeler won't it be a huge cap hit or something? I thought we had to wait until the season was over.

What's hilarious is that everyone with a brain in their head realizes this by now... yet people still expect this team -- made up of his picks/signings, mostly -- to go something like 10-6 and compete for the playoffs and maybe make a run.

It's just a stunning disconnect... it's as if people think Jeff Ireland was stocking the vending machines instead of, you know, picking the players.

Which is why I'm for giving Hickey another year or two to try and reshape the roster. Of course if Harbaugh becomes available etc he would be gone with Philbin.

Sateles contract is fully guaranteed even with pouncey back whenever that is you keep him as insurance

We'll have to see how things shake out but its possible Satele will be a much smaller liability at center than Smith/Thomas is at RG, which means it might make sense to play Pouncey at guard.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 16s
In total #Dolphins have 11 rookies on the roster right now. Six draft picks and five undrafted players.

Back
Top Bottom