Dolphins Gear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

Just a watch out on Fanatics. I think the quality of their t-shirts, and fully sleeved have really gone done. Sweatshirts (undersized and shrink like a be-ahtch) These things are paper thin.
Performance T's aren't bad

The hats are fine but god lord cant find an all black on black NON TRUCKER hat to save my life

Where do you find official jerseys with stiched numbers? Used to be called authentic now I can't find any way of telling.

Where do you find official jerseys with stiched numbers? Used to be called authentic now I can't find any way of telling.
Check Alibaba.com….China based company….I ordered a T. Hill with sewn on letters/numbers…I’ll post a picture when it arrives. It was $15 plus $9 shipping, rolling the dice, I’ll let you know. I also ordered a Zach Thomas that was around $25 but I’m not sure those letters/numbers are sewn.

Attachments

• A6D70031-9881-4AA3-AAB4-1C070E58A3DC.png
    A6D70031-9881-4AA3-AAB4-1C070E58A3DC.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 45
Check Alibaba.com….China based company….I ordered a T. Hill with sewn on letters/numbers…I’ll post a picture when it arrives. It was $15 plus $9 shipping, rolling the dice, I’ll let you know. I also ordered a Zach Thomas that was around $25 but I’m not sure those letters/numbers are sewn.
Yeah, I'm not rolling the dice on chinesium. There isn't a legit source for authentic jerseys?

Yeah, I'm not rolling the dice on chinesium. There isn't a legit source for authentic jerseys?
I googled it a week or two a week or two ago….NFL shop….I believe these are stitched, for that cost, they better be…

Just a watch out on Fanatics. I think the quality of their t-shirts, and fully sleeved have really gone done. Sweatshirts (undersized and shrink like a be-ahtch) These things are paper thin.
Performance T's aren't bad

The hats are fine but god lord cant find an all black on black NON TRUCKER hat to save my life
Fanatics sells team gear and apparel. They don't make it themselves.

You need to blame Nike, Reebok and the likes for that.

Fanatics sells team gear and apparel. They don't make it themselves.

You need to blame Nike, Reebok and the likes for that.
except when its their own cheap crap-

once worn T-shirt that arrived on Thursday....

Attachments

• fanatics cheat t.jpg
    fanatics cheat t.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 25
If you’re former military, don’t forget to sign up for ID Me. You get automatic discounts at tons places, including places where you can pick up Fins gear. I think it’s a permanent 15 or 20% off at Fanatics and NFL Shop.

Back
Top Bottom