Dolphins Gear | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

Check Alibaba.com….China based company….I ordered a T. Hill with sewn on letters/numbers…I’ll post a picture when it arrives. It was $15 plus $9 shipping, rolling the dice, I’ll let you know. I also ordered a Zach Thomas that was around $25 but I’m not sure those letters/numbers are sewn.
I tried for a Tua jersey and showed up today and looks great. Looks like ones I'd find on NFLshop Canada for $240 and paid $20 US for this one. I am ecstatic!

Took a chance on Alibaba for a Waddle jersey for around 28 bucks. See how that works out. I haven't had jersey since my buddy bought me a orange Ricky Williams jersey back when he was still playing for Miami.

Took a chance on Alibaba for a Waddle jersey for around 28 bucks. See how that works out. I haven't had jersey since my buddy bought me a orange Ricky Williams jersey back when he was still playing for Miami.
I got this from AliBaba for the kid for $15, Adult Large, sewn Letters, Nameplate and Logos with tags….shipping was like $9. It took a few weeks…it was so good I ordered a ZT 54 throwback, and a Ladies 17 for the Mrs., I‘ll let you know how those turn out upon arrival.

4AEC1F69-C1A5-4FBD-AE06-23DD126FA1A5.jpeg37A770B3-D348-4645-8D07-BB23DF9474A4.jpeg

I got this from AliBaba for the kid for $15, Adult Large, sewn Letters, Nameplate and Logos with tags….shipping was like $9. It took a few weeks…it was so good I ordered a ZT 54 throwback, and a Ladies 17 for the Mrs., I‘ll let you know how those turn out upon arrival.

View attachment 116164View attachment 116165
what seller is that from?

I am pretty much a hat guy when it comes to team gear.

Are there any new, cool Fins hats out there?

I am pretty much a hat guy when it comes to team gear.

Are there any new, cool Fins hats out there?
I got one of these from Fanatics if you’re into throwback…sale on now.

Back
Top Bottom