Dolphins Gear | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

Where is the best place to buy dolphins gear online?
Just an example of stuff from ebay (and I never buy officially licensed, new stuff from retailers, so the NFL don't get a cut). Been looking on ebay off and on for a LONG time for this jersey in my size, new, from a non-retail seller...finally found it and bought it, it shipped today. CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!! My all-time favorite jersey, and when it came out in 2005, I couldn't afford it.

Attachments

• marinojersey1.jpg
    marinojersey1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 18
  • marinojersey2.jpg
    marinojersey2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 18
Just thought I'd throw this out there. Nobody in my home has feet this small (we're all mutants), but I figure someone here might want:

2008jerseys.com

From oversees but amazing stuff for a fraction of the cost. Stitched- on field jerseys, they are legit, since I found this place I've gotten like 5 jerseys all of them are amazing.

I don’t buy anything because I’m in a quandary
I try not to buy sweat shop stuff produced by kids in China.
Why would I finance, in a small way, a country striving to over throw everything good about the western world?
I won’t buy NFL licensed stuff because it’s vastly over priced and often produced in similar factories the copy ones are made in.
I have a plain unbranded aqua t’shirt.
How sad am I?

All I can say is I have a few of the 47 brand fitted hats. I'd fight someone in a pit with a spork over those. Super comfortable. Was never a fitted hat guy until I came across those.

Oh, and curve your damn hat brim people!!!!!. This new thing where people walk around looking they have a duck on their head with the straight brains, it's hideous. Put the brim inside of a pilsner glass for two days and get a proper curve to it.

awesome info did you buy the same size you would in states? or go up or down?
Yup…I bought a Large Zach Thomas for the Hall of Fame Induction trip and a Large Cheetah just because. My old Wilson Marino from the 80’s/90s is a size 48, and these fit very close to form, I’m like 6’ 183. It’s literally a steal. I got my son a Panther’s Barkov jersey and it’s absolutely identical to what you would by at the arena, only $200 or so less. And yes, they come from China, but virtually every NFL jersey you would buy at MiamiDolphins.Com, or the like, do too.

I have actual team issued jerseys, pants, socks, practice shorts, hats, etc directly from the Miami Dolphins. The uniform stuff is all made in Berlin, WI. I'm selling it for less than the Alibaba counterfeit garbage.

I have actual team issued jerseys, pants, socks, practice shorts, hats, etc directly from the Miami Dolphins. The uniform stuff is all made in Berlin, WI. I'm selling it for less than the Alibaba counterfeit garbage.
how can we purchase?

I just ordered this...

Yes, I know he was a raving a-hole, but he played for Foothill HS, the same school that 3 of my kids attended.

...and it was cheap... lolScreenshot_20230508-230103_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom