Dolphins Gear | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

Just a watch out on Fanatics. I think the quality of their t-shirts, and fully sleeved have really gone done. Sweatshirts (undersized and shrink like a be-ahtch) These things are paper thin.
Performance T's aren't bad

The hats are fine but god lord cant find an all black on black NON TRUCKER hat to save my life
This. I needed a bunch of t-shirts just to wear around for everyday crap. I ordered about 15 different variants for all the sports teams I follow.

They are sh1t. And returning them is nearly half the cost of their price.

I mean...I got an Arsenal FC t-shirt that was "Adidas", has the logo on it......I don't believe it for a second. Shirt graphic is crooked as hell (actually many of them were but not this bad) and no way that passed Adidas QC.

Not a big buyer myself except for Fins hats and a couple of fall pullovers here and there for golf. Though I always found it funny seeing grown men wearing jerseys with another mans namesake on the back.

Agree regarding dudes wearing clothes w/ another mans name on the back 473%

p.s. I have a few sweatshirts. Wearing Dolphins gear in Team Elway country is always good for a few laughs

Fanatics is basically the big kahuna of gear. Sure you can try Mitchell and Ness’s site among a few other small ones but it’s then that controls the market.

Not a big buyer myself except for Fins hats and a couple of fall pullovers here and there for golf. Though I always found it funny seeing grown men wearing jerseys with another mans namesake on the back.
Is it any more ridiculous for the same grown men to be fans of other grown men playing a sport we take so seriously?

Fanatics is basically the big kahuna of gear. Sure you can try Mitchell and Ness’s site among a few other small ones but it’s then that controls the market.

The wife picked me up a Fanatic hat and shirt. Funny how she will spend more money on the brand name stuff than I will.

Edit. I just realized she is still spending my money. F**k.

I got this from AliBaba for the kid for $15, Adult Large, sewn Letters, Nameplate and Logos with tags….shipping was like $9. It took a few weeks…it was so good I ordered a ZT 54 throwback, and a Ladies 17 for the Mrs., I‘ll let you know how those turn out upon arrival.

View attachment 116164View attachment 116165
I can't find this from the seller, do you have a direct link. Their search engine is not great.

If anyone is interested, I have this 'New Era" brand hat that I got as a gift that I've never worn. I'm happy to donate it to the site to give away as a prize or whatever. I'm nowhere near cool enough to get away with wearing a flat-billed hat.

Attachments

• Fins hat.jpg
    Fins hat.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 6
If anyone is interested, I have this 'New Era" brand hat that I got as a gift that I've never worn. I'm happy to donate it to the site to give away as a prize or whatever. I'm nowhere near cool enough to get away with wearing a flat-billed hat.
Is it fitted or snap back?

Back
Top Bottom