Dolphins grab Boston College offensive lineman in Touchdown Wire mock draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins grab Boston College offensive lineman in Touchdown Wire mock draft

Dude you’re talking nonsense at this point.

And I’m a little shocked anyone wants to try to change the facts of the last two decade. It’s not opinion that we have been the definition of mediocre for 2 decades and that our offensive line has been putrid. Those are facts.

*Cue some inane response that ends w a LOL*
The very definition of circular logic.

Like watching a toilet flush while the crap remains in place - LOL

Right on cue - LOL

I’m usually an optimist but you guys need to come to grips that some of these guys are just bad players. Sure you want to only give credit to Grier for those since he’s been a GM. Fine- he lucked into tunsil and Hunt has been decent

I have no idea why some of you guys are defending these guys so much. 10-20 years of sucking is enough
dude you are quoting me giving them wayyyy too much credit. im looking at it as there is half a cup of water, not half full or half empty....

i said hopefully we proper coaching they cam become efficient. never said we have 4 probowlers in the making. hell chambers has threaten to kick me out of chat because ive been calling AJ Sackson since preseason. Eich is playing out of position, Hunt is playing out of position (just good tho), AJ is out of position if they were trying to develop. I said Deiter has become serviceable as a starter. you can win with serviceable.

if Kinley shows up out of shape, then feel free to cut ties, means he lacks discipline, if AJ and Eich suck, then no problem cutting ties with AJ, i give Eich year 3.

im not defending grier, just saying theyve dealt with flos bullshit on the offensive side. weve had a shitload of misses. it took deiter 3 years, why not AJ.

Back
Top Bottom