Dolphins Have Interest In Dwayne Allen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Interest In Dwayne Allen

Boyle would be a good in line option ask similar to smythe though

Don’t sign anyone. They already have 3 TEs. If they’re trying to tank sign no one.

I really dont think they are planning to tank. Simply to rebuild. Trim the fat and build on what exists. I hope these guys gut the front 7. Not one decent player at any position. The best 1 is Wake and he is an old man freak (No lie.. he stole my friend's girl one night 10 years ago) and Kiko who is our best linebacker but should be our worst.

The type of FA's we need to add are guys who are grinders and willing to do exactly what the coaches say. The guys who can teach the young players how to do it and keep them in line, focused, and motivated in the locker room. If Dwayne Allen is one of those guys, I'm all for adding him. No, it's not a marquee signing, because the type of FA we want are teachers, role models, and good locker room guys. That's not the type for whom you pay a premium. Look, the days of the Mike Wallace, LAWOLrence Timmons, and Ndamakong Suh signings are past us... hopefully. We're going to draft young with potential, teach them how to play our systems, and pepper the locker room with a few journeymen FA's like this to help the youngsters grind, study, and grow.

There are very few fun aspects of rebuilding, but it is necessary. IMHO, the right way to do it is to focus all your efforts towards becoming good in 2 years, not overnight.

There is zero upside to signing a player with arthritic hips.

Don’t sign anyone. They already have 3 TEs. If they’re trying to tank sign no one.
this makes the most sense. or, sign only young guys that show some promise and have a chance to develop.

signing aging vets makes 0 sense this year

I really dont think they are planning to tank. Simply to rebuild. Trim the fat and build on what exists. I hope these guys gut the front 7. Not one decent player at any position. The best 1 is Wake and he is an old man freak (No lie.. he stole my friend's girl one night 10 years ago) and Kiko who is our best linebacker but should be our worst.

A lot of folks thinks they’re tanking. Rebuilding isn’t going to get them the top seed in 2020. Tanking will accomplish that.

this makes the most sense. or, sign only young guys that show some promise and have a chance to develop.

signing aging vets makes 0 sense this year

Why sign anyone else? They already have two 2nd year players on the roster.

Why sign anyone else? They already have two 2nd year players on the roster.
oh my bad, i was just saying in general, not for the te position specifically. yeah, I think we're good there next year. Year after, I'd consider bringing a vet te.

Hate to tell our "friend", but if she went home with Cam, she didn't belong to him anyway.

If the Dolphins are interested Dwayne Allen it's because the guy will be cheap. Ross is going full cheapskate mode in 2019.

TE is the least of our worries

Back
Top Bottom