Dolphins Have This Secret Weapon Who Will Help Them Beat The Jaguars On Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have This Secret Weapon Who Will Help Them Beat The Jaguars On Sunday

Its not that either. Vegas can't "balance the books" every game. They have a rooting interest in almost every game.
no doubt. you cant predict a perfect split. thats just the thought process when you create it. you try to get as close to 50/50 as possible unless you want to take a side. a lot of times youre going to get 60/40 split or 70/30. Just the nature of the business

Break Cody Kessler's legs so they're forced to start Bortles, then have someone take Bortles and drop him off on South Beach on Saturday night. Guaranteed victory. You don't even have to hang around and see what happens to Bortles. He'll be face down in a stripper's ass with blood that's got a higher alcohol content than vodka by 3am.

It seems if we had a secret weapon we would have used it by now.... it also seems each year... as long as we beat the Pats at home then we have been successful... maybe the teams mediocrity over the years has lowered the bar on what determines a successful season …. there is no reason, IMO, to bust your ass to win out.... the damage has been done and every win takes away any leverage we may have in the draft for us to either pick sooner (better prospect?... maybe) or trade …. it's been said... Groundhog Day the movie....

Shows you what the feelings are for our team from unbiased honest evaluation. Basically a pick 'em with the Jags and a home field advantage, barely. There is nothing to fear when facing the Dolphins. I would imagine Kessler is looking forward to this road game and I can’t say that I disagree. Tunsil said they were unprepared for the Vikings and I would expect them to be just as unprepared for Jacksonville. Are you trying to lose games? Because that’s how you lose games.

Probably the least enticing game to watch this weekend in the NFL.

Jacksonville is going to run the ball 40 times and Kessler is just atrocious

Ryan Tannehill will "efficiently" lead us to less than 20 points
Didn’t Kesler play in the game the Browns near beat us in 2016 if not for Cody Parkey missing 17 FGs?

This is the kind of game we blow the doors off of the other team while we are likely mathematically eliminated.

Time to inflate those Tannehill stats, and give the stubborn coaches enough points to confuse Mr. Magoo Ross as to what to do this offseason. I can't wait!

A colts or NE loss keeps us alive going into the final week. I think we will be alive just a hunch

If only they had the balls to finish out the Colts game or if their backup OTs could block worth a damn vs an average Bengals team or Tannehill could have avoided handing that game away. Hey it would have been nice if the team had actually shown up at home vs a bad Lions team.

Last edited:
A colts or NE loss keeps us alive going into the final week. I think we will be alive just a hunch

I have more hope in the Dolphins beating the Jags in Miami Gardens than I do the Bills winning in Fauxboro or the Giants, who completely crapped the bed playing in their own stadium last week, showing up and beating the Colts in their place. Two out of three of those things happening is highly unlikely.

I don't care, send a friggin' message. Florida is DOLPHINS COUNTRY, take the Jags to London or something.

I can hardly wait for Kessler vs. Tannehill, anticipation right up there with Marino vs. Montana and Brady vs. Manning.

Back
Top Bottom