Dolphins hiring Joe Barry | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hiring Joe Barry

Ignore if you wish. I couldn’t give a freak. You folks with value quantity over quality…. A FO specialty are happy with the lack of quality backups? Did you not watch yesterday’s game? Even at 75%, both those teams have, and would still kick the Fins ass. Ignore THIS… the Dolphins have not had a ROY in 25 seasons. Enjoy mediocrity, Ray.
Quality backups? There are not enough good starters to field 32 teams, no team has enough 'quality backups'. To constantly cry about Grier you must forget about the last 30 years of bad, terrible mis-management. For example the 2019 team has division 2 college talent. This team has made the playoffs 3 out of the last 5 years, which tells anybody that cares that this whole team is substantially better. That all started with your 'whipping boy' Chris Grier. I support what he's done here for the most part. He is obviously not perfect. Most here thought Flores was a quality hire, sadly he was quite flawed. McD also now apparently has warts to overcome. Many here think that changing GM's should have an immediate effect whereas most teams that change GM's have much bigger problems for the new guy to deal with.

Ignore if you wish. I couldn’t give a freak. You folks with value quantity over quality…. A FO specialty are happy with the lack of quality backups? Did you not watch yesterday’s game? Even at 75%, both those teams have, and would still kick the Fins ass. Ignore THIS… the Dolphins have not had a ROY in 25 seasons. Enjoy mediocrity, Ray.
Every time I read one of your posts. - LOL

Quality backups? There are not enough good starters to field 32 teams, no team has enough 'quality backups'. To constantly cry about Grier you must forget about the last 30 years of bad, terrible mis-management. For example the 2019 team has division 2 college talent. This team has made the playoffs 3 out of the last 5 years, which tells anybody that cares that this whole team is substantially better. That all started with your 'whipping boy' Chris Grier. I support what he's done here for the most part. He is obviously not perfect. Most here thought Flores was a quality hire, sadly he was quite flawed. McD also now apparently has warts to overcome. Many here think that changing GM's should have an immediate effect whereas most teams that change GM's have much bigger problems for the new guy to deal with.
GMs are also responsible for hiring HCs. Gase, Flo on Griers watch. Apparently you aren’t aware other teams have young talent behind their starters. Ravens lose their starting TE…a perennial Pro bowler.. no problem. New guy comes in, kills it. I can name dozen examples. Name an occasional when a non starter killed it this year. Williams goes down… Liam. Hunt goes down, committee of scrubs. Wynn goes down … you saw the result. What is WRONG with you people. Do you enjoy watching our season go down the toilet? Injuries were horrible. What no one says is our guys are constantly beat up by bigger, stronger opponents. What else can it be? So called “bad luck?” Same excuse every year.

Gase was hired before Grier took over, and Flores helped to turn the franchise around. Who knew he would become a sh*t stain., Having a capable backup is more miss than hit. Look at KC, GB and Baltimore for examples of no depth at WR. Then there's the many teams who never make the playoffs, every 3-5 years they replace the GM's then the coaches and waller in mediocrity. Some teams only make the playoffs because of the lack of competition in their division. My case; there's only a small hand full of teams that are perennially winners. They all have stable management. You just don't like Grier.

GMs are also responsible for hiring HCs. Gase, Flo on Griers watch. Apparently you aren’t aware other teams have young talent behind their starters. Ravens lose their starting TE…a perennial Pro bowler.. no problem. New guy comes in, kills it. I can name dozen examples. Name an occasional when a non starter killed it this year. Williams goes down… Liam. Hunt goes down, committee of scrubs. Wynn goes down … you saw the result. What is WRONG with you people. Do you enjoy watching our season go down the toilet? Injuries were horrible. What no one says is our guys are constantly beat up by bigger, stronger opponents. What else can it be? So called “bad luck?” Same excuse every year.
Lamm.

Gase was hired before Grier took over, and Flores helped to turn the franchise around. Who knew he would become a sh*t stain., Having a capable backup is more miss than hit. Look at KC, GB and Baltimore for examples of no depth at WR. Then there's the many teams who never make the playoffs, every 3-5 years they replace the GM's then the coaches and waller in mediocrity. Some teams only make the playoffs because of the lack of competition in their division. My case; there's only a small hand full of teams that are perennially winners. They all have stable management. You just don't like Grier.
GRIER was officially GM in 2016, asst 4-5 years prior? Tannenbaum was an advisor, basically. A horrible hire.

Last edited:
An oft injured 11 year vet.. not young, near ready to play.
Are you arguing Lamm did not play well this year? Because that was your statement. "Name an occasional when a non starter killed it this year."

Are you arguing Lamm did not play well this year? Because that was your statement. "Name an occasional when a non starter killed it this year."
Lamm played well.. but he’s an 11 year vet, oft injured who will want HIS. The FO did a good job getting players on the cheap, like Lamm, Wynn, Long, Elliott. But where are the YOUNG, up and comers on the squad. Kohou had a good rookie year but is limited, Cam Smith? Who knows. Ezukanma so far is a bust, as is Tindall. The TE drafted never made the team. Hill is a UDFA with limited receiving skills. This draft has to matter.

I really don’t like this move for you guys. I do hope he works out for you guys.

I really don’t like this move for you guys. I do hope he works out for you guys.
Care to elaborate as to why?

I had my suspicions that Fangio was not going to work out from the start.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate as to why?

I had my suspicions that Fangio was not going to work out from the start.
The packer fan base has been fed up with Barry for a while..

Back
Top Bottom