Dolphins in first place | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in first place

If we can somehow pull off a win next week it would be a great start to the year.
I expected Miami to rout the Pats, but instead they limp to victory with help from New England's fumbles and numerous penalties. So for next week, I expect Miami's defense to shut down Buffalo's offense and for Miami's offense to score at least 30 points.

OK, NE @ HOME HAS BEEN A F---ING NIGHTMARE FOR 18 YEARS , I KNOW WE HAVE STUFF TO WORK ON BUT GUESS WHAT WE BEAT THOSE DIRTY LITTLE F-----S FAIR AND SQUARE!!! DONT BE SO DAM NEGATIVE WE ARE IN 1ST PLACE WITH BUFFALO COMIG TO TOWN, THEY ARE BEATABLE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS THE SAME DEFENSE WE HAD LAST YEAR... BEND , BEND BEND AND DONT BREAK, GET KEY TURNOVERS, STOP THE BIT--ING BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said!

Reminds me of when they beat the Redskins to start 2015. Won on the road ugly but your gut told you it wasn’t a good sign of things to come.

Reminds me of when they beat the Redskins to start 2015. Won on the road ugly but your gut told you it wasn’t a good sign of things to come.
You seriously think this is like the Redskins? I was one of Tannehills biggest fans and playing the Pats in Foxboro has been a nightmare. So I don’t care how it happens, just win. I’m also a huge Tua supporter, but know that he could be way better. There were a lot of times where the Patriots made things tough on my QB, but I also think there were a decent amount of passes that need to be more accurate. I still think as a whole that he’s one of the most accurate QB’s in the NFL (when given time) As I mentioned though, see how Tannehill fared in Foxboro. The defense was opportunistic and forced game changing turnovers. Jaylen Waddle is going to be electric.

Back
Top Bottom